will leup. work on springer???

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
Hawk-1
A Poster
A Poster

will leup. work on springer???

Post by Hawk-1 »

Have a RWS Diana34. Have a leup. vxll 3x9 scope. Will the scope work on it, or will it tear it up. Hope this will make a good squirel gun for the boys. Any ideas on how good the gun should be, and what this combo should be like if it will work? thanks
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: will leup. work on springer???

Post by Bob259 »

Hawk-1 wrote:Have a RWS Diana34. Have a leup. vxll 3x9 scope. Will the scope work on it, or will it tear it up. Hope this will make a good squirel gun for the boys. Any ideas on how good the gun should be, and what this combo should be like if it will work? thanks
Can't speak for the VXii 3x9, but I have had a 6.5x20 EFR on a AA TX200 with no problems. Drop a note to the Leupold Tech Customer Service folks and they will tell you for sure.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
750k2
Unclassified Poster

Post by 750k2 »

leupy says all their scopes can handle springers :-bd
THE WISCONSIN
chuckjordan2
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chuckjordan2 »

Leupolds should work fine. The real question is how good is your piston seal? If it's sealing well, your Diana 34 should shoot nice and it won't tear up a scope.

The good thing is Leupold has a great warranty.
CZforlife
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by CZforlife »

Either way how would luepold know it was on a springer. Plus, I know a few guys that shoot .338 Lapuas with Luepolds, and they have stood the test so Im sure your springer will be no problem.
Baby Huey
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

I destroyed a Leupold fixed 4X when I put it on a RWS Mod 54, I am not sure if the Mod 34 recoils as much as the Mod 54 but since then I do not put regular scopes on spring air rifles. Leupold repaired it at no charge but I still had to pay shipping to and back from them.