Early Aust Day Cowboy training matches

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Butcher,
Coming from one that has been vertically challenged all my life no insult taken on the mathmatecially challenged comment. Now about those that have the immature mind challenge and have to shoot paint cans at short distances instead of chickens, would it be better if we put some roos outh there for you?

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

Post by the butcher »

Paint cans are just fine by me, after all that would be a 5 pin you wouldnt see to often. Anyway it was the range which was more relevant than the target ,given my diminishing eyesight.They reckon it does that to you. :lol:
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

hi all
they are not telling you the whole truth . I THE TOAD OF TOAD HALL
shot 4 yes you are reading this right 4 rams in one bank. but as stated by
ramslammer his words (you will never be allowed to win a bank.)
the time keeper called a cease fire 15 seconds 2 early now i do admit
the the ram fell after the call but the gun went off before the cease fire just took the progy a little extra time to get there . it is obvious that
there is conspiracy to keep the frame empty.

regards toad :roll:
the toad has croaked http://www.tedsmachinetool.com/
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

toad wrote:hi all
they are not telling you the whole truth . I THE TOAD OF TOAD HALL
shot 4 yes you are reading this right 4 rams in one bank. but as stated by
ramslammer his words (you will never be allowed to win a bank.)
the time keeper called a cease fire 15 seconds 2 early now i do admit
the the ram fell after the call but the gun went off before the cease fire just took the progy a little extra time to get there . it is obvious that
there is conspiracy to keep the frame empty.

regards toad :roll:
I can conform this as I was spotting for a shooter on the next position to the Toad. If you think you shot before the cease fire and the ram fell after, you must have been shooting with only half of the powder in the case. Or we could have fallen into a anti Toad time delay.

At any rate I was almost in tears with sadness over the event. So close yet so far away. I could have been scarred for life if it was not for me getting my first pick up of ramslammer money that weekend. I was pleased to share the joy of the event with you and a few others that evening.

Daisy
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Now gentlemen ??? I must intervene before the hall monitor get on your case about non technical postings here. I must ask what kind of powder was being used such that a shot was fired 15 seconds before the cease fire but the trajectory made it to the target after the cease fire....

I've heard some good ones in my years of competition but that is a new one on me. :wink:

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

toad take a teaspoon of coment and harden the F@#k up, shoot a real gun not that puffy sub calibre with a real charge of gun powder in stead of talc and you won't have any more problems
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!