CLAS Nationals

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Bear
B Poster
B Poster

CLAS Nationals

Post by Bear »

Hi All,

Has anyone heard any results from the nationals.

Bear
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: CLAS Nationals

Post by nomad »

I understand that Derek Greenaway beat Preston Gibson in a lengthy shootoff to take the aggregate win.
No other details. (I was told that the Australian contingent had a run of hard luck but I didn't get more information.)
E Kuney
Trent
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Trent »

Going off of Jim Goodnight's FaceBook posts... and if I understand his posts correctly;

Levergun centerfire. Lee Oneil 1st, David McCarthy 2nd, Jim Luke 3rd.

Levergun pistol. Randy Ent 1st, Al Foust 2nd, Zander 3rd.

Aggregate. Overall champ Al Foust, 2nd Robert Massey, 3rd Randy Ent

I haven't seen any rimfire scores yet. If my post is incorrect I claim ignorance. :)
Trent
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Trent »

Smallbore;

Preston Gibson 1st
Tony Tello 2nd
Zander 3rd

Overall 3-gun aggregate:
Derek Greenaway 1st
Preston Gibson 2nd
Tony Tello 3rd

Hope that's all correct!
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

I was there and all that sounds correct. Hopefully someone who took a picture of the results with post them here. It was a much more pleasant match this year than last. No drama!
TXCharlie
A Poster
A Poster

Post by TXCharlie »

Here is the Pistol Cartridge sheet.
C-Ya,
Charlie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

What a GREAT match. Good to see friends again and meet new ones. I LOVE the Whittington Center, I Love the NRA Silhouette Department and everything went very well. What a nice vacation. I Hope Dustin Flint can make it next year. Having another world class shooter in the mix will make the shoot offs even more exciting!!!!
Just Be Nice **==
Shandy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Shandy »

Hmm, might have to start seriously considering planning to travel to the US for next years event.

I bet it would be a great shoot. I also wouldn't mind a BPCR shoot either. Hmm, maybe I'll just move over there. Get away from these Aussie yobbos that shoot silhouette =))
Boom........clang!
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

Shandy wrote:Hmm, might have to start seriously considering planning to travel to the US for next years event.

I bet it would be a great shoot. I also wouldn't mind a BPCR shoot either. Hmm, maybe I'll just move over there. Get away from these Aussie yobbos that shoot silhouette =))
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
deadeye dave
B Poster
B Poster

Post by deadeye dave »

WEll said Daisy, he's getting a bit cheeky, might have to stop feeding him. ;) ;) ;)
Shandy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Shandy »

That's enough out of you Deadshit, get back to the reloading bench and load my rounds :P :!!
Boom........clang!
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

Shandy wrote:Hmm, might have to start seriously considering planning to travel to the US for next years event.

hi all
i would like to start of the get rid of doc fund with a pledge of $100.00 :D
but why he would go over there when he cant even out shoot us here L-)

regards toad
the toad has croaked http://www.tedsmachinetool.com/
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

good to see the toad has not croaked. we'll see if shandy actually shows up to a few comps like rankins
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!
Shandy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Shandy »

toad wrote:

hi all
i would like to start of the get rid of doc fund with a pledge of $100.00 :D
but why he would go over there when he cant even out shoot us here L-)

regards toad
Hmmm, seems I've hit a nerve with the lurkers. You've been a bit quiet on here gentlemen.

I'm in for $100. Might be a cheap holiday in this :-? Everyone else, feel free to cough up. Large donations are appreciated, minimum denomination of a green note.

Gotta buy a black gun Pom, next problem finding some of the dirty black to shoot in Tassie. Oh that's right, we don't have a 500m range either. Sigh. It'd be nice if I could actually get the opportunity shoot half the guns I own.
Boom........clang!
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

the ex pom wrote:good to see the toad has not croaked. we'll see if shandy actually shows up to a few comps like rankins
hi all
nice to see that you got something for the trip dave was expecting big things from you .??
and dick sorry i mean mick :lol:
looks like you needed some good old agro to get you 2 going =))
hope that i can get in and get my neck fixed as if i can shoot as good as i do with a f%$#ed neck
i will be unbeatable with a new plastic one :)) when we go in 2013 thats if the world don't end
at xmas :ymparty:

regards toad
the toad has croaked http://www.tedsmachinetool.com/