Cowboy Lever Action NRA Regional at Pala, CA

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Cowboy Lever Action NRA Regional at Pala, CA

Post by lone ringer »

We had very good Regional Cowboy Championships at Pala last weekend. We barely missed the storm that affected most of the western states and by Friday when we fired our first match we had much better weather. The BBQ we had on Saturday was the highlight of the match, Kathy and Patrick Tormey really did a great job and the food was excellent. Harold Itchakwich as usual made sure the match ran very smooth and fast. Every day we were done with shooting and awards by around 1:30.

All three matches were won by different shooters with excellent scores.
CLA match winner was Tony Tello with 75X80, CPC match winner was Craig Buchanan with 74X80 and CSB match winner was Joe Stencel with 75X80
The three gun aggregate match winner was Tony Tello with 214X240, 2nd Place overall Craig Buchanan with 208X240 and 3rd Place overall was Bill Cole with 202X240
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Cowboy Lever Action NRA Regional at Pala, CA

Post by Bob259 »

Good shooting Tony!!! Congratulations to you and the others... :ymapplause: :-bd
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
Baja_Traveler
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Baja_Traveler »

I had alot of fun at the match - got a good deal on a W94 Canadian Centennial I'll convert to 38-55 - and of course sweeping the AA class all three days helped - three gold medals added to the board! I'll enjoy it while I can - because now I'm 2/3rds into AAA for each gun, then I'm fighting my way up into contention again. The Saturday BBQ was great, and the weather was awesome. A good time was had by all.
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Bob259 wrote:Good shooting Tony!!! Congratulations to you and the others... :ymapplause: :-bd

Thank you very much Bob
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Congrats to all of the winners and, for that matter, everyone who got to shoot the match. I've been neck deep in work and it's been raining all the time anyway. Keep the pictures of the warmer/dryer places coming! :mrgreen: