Midsouth Classic

This is what we do.
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Midsouth Classic

Post by ajj »

I think we did a pretty good job of getting people on the road early but most of the participants probably drove through the major thunderstorm that held off until just about 6:00, as the range cleanup was being completed. We had great weather, great turnout and great competition. Nobody was arrested Saturday night, apparently a minor miracle.
Sincere thanks to everyone who made the trip, not just for making the event a success but for making it so much fun.
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Thank you very much to the guys that pulled this off. It was a great experience. I do not want to name names because I will forget somebody, but thank you very much to all of you.

And thanks for not turning up the heaters for the weekend.

See you guys next year.
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
TXCharlie
A Poster
A Poster

Post by TXCharlie »

The Benton Gun Club and its members, deserves congratulation
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

What happened? Who won the vest?

Gator
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Looks as if Frank has the results up at http://home.comcast.net/~fbray11/ARTRIFECTA2006A.doc
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

That is the standing through Winnsboro, HOWEVER, the leaders held onto their spots and won the Vests! Congrats to all!
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

To all of the Benton Boys and Gals,

Ya'll did a great job, my hat is off to ya.

For all who came it was great to see ya, and be beat by ya.

To all who didn't make it, you missed one of the best shoots

See ya next year to defend my loses

Thanks again Benton crew ya'll are tops.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

A good time was had by all, even better time by others. Don't worry George, the facts surrounding Saturday night at Cozymel's will all come back to you, if not by memory, then by legend......Will never forget how funny you looked with that waiters underwear on your head.....Frank, Ajj, and all the guys and gals, you put on a great shoot. Did a great job of getting us out before the storm...Folks from Fort Smith all have a big smile on their faces, some more than others.. :lol:

Busy day today, will post some pics of the good, bad, and the ugly tomorrow....We got some gooduns this time
Commander in Chief, F Troop
CB
B Poster
B Poster

Post by CB »

Midsouth Classic!
Name says it all, class act all the way. Great food, awesome range, enough wind to keep it interesting, organized and consistently called match, cool prizes, and top competition from around the country, not to mention the refreshments and cigars. And to beat all they'll even loan you a rifle!! Can't get much better than that.
As always, a most enjoyable weekend.
Carroll
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Great match!!!
Travelor
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Travelor »

What about the scores just for the Match at Benton?
George

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

MidSouth Classic

Post by Innocent »

I'm with CB, classy match all the way around. Fantastic job of calling,
great job of keeping the range clean and things running. Legends will carry on about Chicken and his look at dinner, I think the reason for the underwear on the head was to hold down on the projectile vomitting from eating the fish taco. THe targets setters and their thongs will last in my memory for a while also. But certainly the best memories will be of the great job running the competition and Chicken making the young man sing to Teresa.
Sandbagging CB don't forget payback can be hell, I'll catch you next year and at least make you shoot off.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Congrats

Post by duckgumbo »

The match was a great time and perfectly excuted. Frank did a great job organizing and getting everyone to perform flawlessly. My sincere thanks go out to all the members of Benton Gun Club for this event. I do not want to name names so that I don't forget anyone.

CB, for some reason you forgot to mention your special award! I must say that it was truly deserved!

See everyone in Zwolle late October.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Congratulations Frank, and the rest of the folks that help you run the match. I had the must fun that I can remember in any match that I have attended, sorry David, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I did really enjoy the match, specially being able to visit and bullshit with everybody in a very relax atmosphere, and for a change, I never had a hang over.
I am looking forward to Swolle High Power Match, you all guys need to come over, and experience nocking down a ram at 500 meters.
I have plenty of guns available, and ammo, just say the word, and I will bring them over.
By the way Carrol, your buddy David was the instigator on your additional trophy. Come on over and join us in Zwolle, you will enjoy it.
Regards to all.
Evelio.