MARK PARR STOCKS

This is what we do.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

MARK PARR STOCKS

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

I have two new split finger stocks available. They can be inletted in just about any smallbore or high power actions.
If interested, post how you can be contacted.
Evelio.
Evelio
nanaimoman
B Poster
B Poster

Re: MARK PARR STOCKS

Post by nanaimoman »

Evelio Mc Donald wrote: If interested, post how you can be contacted.
Evelio.
Contact me by PM
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Contact me by PM
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: MARK PARR STOCKS

Post by stsbuyer »

Evelio Mc Donald wrote:I have two new split finger stocks available. They can be inletted in just about any smallbore or high power actions.
If interested, post how you can be contacted.
Evelio.
Posting a picture of the two stocks for Evelio.

Later, Paul

Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

BOTH STOCKS ARE SOLD, HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE SOME MORE NEXT MONTH.
Evelio
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ter »

How are you getting them in a month? I put a down a deposit in the begining of March and nothing yet. The check cashed in March. I'm guessing I'm forgotten. I did get a PO # a couple of months ago when I inquired about the delay. He had record of my deposit. I was told six weeks when I ordered, 20 weeks is way over due based on the promised delivery date.
Thanks, Ter
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

You don't say how you inquired about the stock, but if it was via email you might try calling Mark about it. I have gotten very polite service and information when I've called, but I've never tried communicating via email with Mark when I've needed a quick reply.
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

Jason wrote:You don't say how you inquired about the stock, but if it was via email you might try calling Mark about it. I have gotten very polite service and information when I've called, but I've never tried communicating via email with Mark when I've needed a quick reply.
You can check with Evelio, but just because he said he would have more in a month does not mean he ordered today. In fact the only reason the two he had came up for sale was the guy that ordered them decided to go with the first generation stock. Pick up the phone and call Mark or Evelio if you have question. Remember that most all of these are custom ordered for color. If the one you want does not come out of the mold right they have to start over again. Also remember that they are made in Canada, not at Mark Pharr's shop.

Later, Paul
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ter »

I actually ordered the stock on Feb 28th. I inquired over the phone on May 1st and he gave me a PO number. I never got any updates, things could be lost via UPS! I told him on the phone (May 1st) that I was concerned about the stock being lost, and it would be cool to give updates when there are delays. Being late is OK for me, getting lost and no updates on the delay is not cool. I just left him a message at his home. Not a crushing deal for me, but I would not have ordered one if I didn't want it.
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ter »

Talked to Mark today, he is just way behind. I guess I have another month.
Nice guy, just buried in work. He ageed that his customers need to know a more realistic delivery date. Regards, Ter
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ter. Like Paul said, I keep 4 or 5 stocks on order all the time, right know I had 5 on order, for quite a while, 3 are sold, and 2 I just kind of guess at the most popular colors, so far I been lucky, and been able to get rid of all of them ( 27 so far ). As soon as I get the first batch, I will order some more.
Must of the delay on Mark's side, is not only getting the stocks but also the labor of putting the whole gun together, all of mine are flat tops, and I do all the work myself. I don't think that Mark expected such an everwhelming demand, also remember this stocks are manufacture in Canada, and we are at their mercy.
I am glad you got to talk to him, he is really practically working around the clock trying to catch up.
Evelio.
Evelio
nanaimoman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by nanaimoman »

Evelio Mc Donald wrote: also remember this stocks are manufacture in Canada, and we are at their mercy.
I live in Canada and had put my order in with the company that makes the stocks for Mark. I just received my new stock with my new 1712 installed in it yesterday. It took three months to get the gun back, but man was it worth it!!