long range rifle WTT or sell

Want to buy or want to sell.
coppertop
A Poster
A Poster

long range rifle WTT or sell

Post by coppertop »

I have a Bushmaster AR15 tricked out. It has a flattop receiver, 24" H-bar match 1 in 9 fluted barrel, JP systems gas block, Timney adjustable match trigger, Hogue grip, Quik tatch Versa pod, Yankee Hill rings, Leupold vari-x III 6.5-20x40 scope, Aluminum free floating hand guard, web sling, 3 hi cap mags, and a couple hundred rounds of ammo. This rifle cost approx. 2500 to build. It will shoot under MOA with anything I have made for it. I am looking for a heavy rifle 6.5 thru 30 cal with a long heavy barrel that is very accurate. A benchrest configuration would be preferable. I have an expensive gun here and I won't trade it for any junk. E-mail me with what you have, "no" is the worst that you'll get. If you would like some pics, I can probably send them to you. Cash is also OK. I want 1800 for it. Thanks, Mason.
Admit it, it's never the guns fault. M Sickel
Kirk J Larson
B Poster
B Poster

Re: long range rifle WTT or sell

Post by Kirk J Larson »

I have a 600/1000 yard rifle I would trade if you are interested. It is a Borden SSM action in a Shehane tracker stock, 12 coats of clear, green laminate. jewell trigger, vais brake, 28" Lilja barrel. Rifle is chambered in 6.5 SAUM with benchrest dies, over 200 pieces of brass, and about 150 bulluts ( catarichino bullets). Also is an additional 7mm SAUM barrel. The 6.5 barrel has about 300 rounds on it. I don't know about the 7 mm barrel. It makes light gun for 600 and 1000 yards BR with a Nightforce scope (<17 lbs). This gun in 6.5 SAUM has shot groups less than 6" at 1000 yds, hasn't really been shot since. I bought it and then they stopped shooting the 600/1000 yd BR around here. I would need $500 boot for trade.

Kirk J Larson