Highpower Nationals

This is what we do.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Highpower Nationals

Post by Gator »

Well, day one of high-power was interesting. Rain for the last two days finally quit about daylight and the day turned out prefect with not a cloud or wind.
There are 144 competitors in Heavy Gun and 119 in Hunter.
Quick Rundown (it
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

You can't even get a biscuit here in NYC.....No shortage of pizza places though....Got the subways all figured out though......Went down to ground zero this evening and was a little disappointed.....We're still hunting the &#@&:'s that did this and there was very little or no signs directing you to the place of the tragedy. Ground zeor itself has become (it looks like to me) a dumping ground for NYC transit to store supplies.....Gator, feel free to introduce spottin kitty to hi power. Let her know that she can be replaced if she don't come back from her vacation with the right attitude....
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Highpower Nationals

Post by Innocent »

Gator and Spottin Kitty,
Should of camped in a tent, I took grits, remembered from three years ago they are hard to find, you can find the instant variety in the Dollar stores, bottom shelf. They will do in a pinch. As for the biscuts Spottin Kitty, NYC isn't the south buddy,biscuts are replaced with bagels. Try driving through with Hyacinth Macaw on loose on the seat with you (alone) during at night during a bird reposession situation. Really fun and the rental car even came through without any dings, or bite marks.
Hope you are having a great vacation though.
Made it home with only minor incidents at Buffalo, seems the supervisor there doesn't see the need for TSA unloaded rifle forms or even the need to check the rifles. Cutomer relations and I have been having a few discussions since I arrived home, rifles with no further damage.

The reporting has been fantastic, just the facts no Readers Digest condensed versions!!

Shoot stratight and tell Barber to get em all.

And Gator I am still Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Go CB!
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

Gator I stopped on my way home and had some grits just for you, and you know I am not much of a grit person. Kitty I could call some friends of mine that are in NYC might be able to get some emergency biscuits delivered to you. (wouldn't want you to go through withdrawals) Hope that you guys are having fun.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

We're having a great time. On our way to Build a Bear for the grandkids. These Bagel things are really popular in NYC. They seem stale and tough to start out with. Begs the question how tough are they when they get stale.?

Going to Times Square tonight to see what's that all about any maybe Chinatown......
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Greetings from Ridgway

Possibly due to the perfect shooting conditions, records are still falling like rain. I will try to get a list of them for tomorrow
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Gator,

I halfway expect Kitty to be wearing a Georgia Bulldogs sweater instead of the Razorback one. Got her a surprise at the build a bear place. Picked up a little thing that you can surgically install that has a recorded lion roar. Bet that will keep the coyotes away....
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Last day in Ridgway
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Highpower Nationals

Post by Innocent »

Gator,
You really need to wear some feathers, we all know who is the better team. Yes I will eat instant grits in a pinch, but I do not put maple syrup on any kind of oysters. Mountain, raw, steamed or otherwise, at best a little hot sauce or maybe if there is enough horseradish in it some cocktail sauce. Butter if its steamed.

As for Kitty, we could get a black UCF Knights shirt for her.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Should have realized Gator was from Florida........Just couldn't imagine what he did to get kicked out Florida and exiled to Georgia.....Guess Spottin Kitty, should she survive, can wear anything......Anything that is but a thong...
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Home at last with Spottin' Kitty on the hood lookin' for "Bears". 740 miles in 13 hours but it is all downhill according to the map. Here's the records broken at Ridgway as promised.

New National Records set at 2006 SB & HP Rifle Nationals

SBR Jared Perry 40 shot club course open 40
SBR Emily Holsopple 120 shot National Course Sub-Jr 109
SBR PA-Holsopple-Spicher-Bowersox 80 shot Regional Course Sub-Jr 162
SBHR Tyler Kamp 120 shot National Course Int-Jr 106
HPR California Gold 80 Shot Regional Course Open 197
HPR Whittington Women 80 Shot Regional Course Woman 168
HPR Colorado Seniors #7 80 Shot Regional Course Senior 147
HPHR Agustin Sanchez, Jr 40 shot club course open 37
HPHR California Gold 80 Shot Regional Course Open 185
HPHR Whittington Women 80 Shot Regional Course Woman 154
HPHR Colorado Seniors #7 80 Shot Regional Course Senior 145