First shootoff

This is what we do.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

you guys are hilarious. I hope I can get in another shoot off soon so I can try all of these things you telling me.

Kevin
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Chardonnay, you forgot to add Gator's quote to that response....."Like a red headed stepchild".....You'll get another shot at Chattanooga.......By the way, congratulations for such a solid performance at your first nationals.
Commander in Chief, F Troop
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

TOUCHE!! I will make sure to bring some red dye with me to Chattanooga so if the need arises ... you may use it (evil laughing in the background)
And Thank you and Verelee and Gator for the fine spotting that helped me to do so well ... gotta love the spotters
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

I'll admit to being hilarious but my response to the question was dead serious. Your score is in the book. You aren't out there dying to get a little plastic trophy are you? Treat it as pure fun.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

I agree with ajj.

The match is over, you've apparently shot well enough to get youself in a shoot off.....just relax and have fun. The entire game is a total hoot, shoot offs are just icing on the cake.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

That explains why the Chickster looks like he is having so much fun when he shoots off with Greg.........
Commander in Chief, F Troop