Chicken

This is what we do.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Chicken

Post by GeoNLR »

Well earlier this year I set a goal. I wanted to put 100 matches (scores) in my 2006 NRA blue book. I shot 71 last year. This year I plan to shoot HP, AR, SB and Cow Boy SB. I set up the match schedule for the year and identified 142 potential matches I could attend.
Image Chicken George
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Yer a machine.

I try to get one in each weekend if I can - only half of those are sanctioned matches.

They ought to have a Heavy-Weight Belt you can get and wear for taking in 100 sanctioned matches in a year.

ImageImage
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Matches

Post by dwl »

My, my, you ARE ambitious! I figure with the state and out of state matches I get may be 10 matches and 46 scores.

I see by your list that you're shooting high power, small bore and cowboy smallbore but I don't recognize AR. Is that automatic rifle? That would be some match to see.

I got a couple of questions for ya about this though, is this off-hand? Do you have to fire from a loaded magazine or can you use a belt? Is it limited to standard off the self machine guns or are custom SAWs in wildcat calibers OK? Will Marv build me one? What are you using for targets, APCs, Duece and a Half, M1s and C17s?

Out in the Ol' West we just get to shoot jacks and coyotes. I suspect you Suthun' boys got this idea from shooting at passing trains. The bubbas always get most fun outta life!

dwl
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Yes, I am refering to 100 scores from Registered/approved matches.

AR =

OOAR - Outdoor Open Air Rifle
OTAR - Outdoor Target
OSAR - Outdoor Sporter

Now granted that if I go to a weekday evening match, I only get (1) "score" as there is only (1) "match". But on the Weekend matches there are typically (2) matches, i.e. (1) Standard and (1) Hunting Rifle, still (2) seprate matches...
Image Chicken George
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

I will be lucky to post 10 scores this year. I own a business and have 3 almost teenagers. Besides my wife would kill me if I was gone every weekend. Next year I will shoot for 20 scores this is all smallbore by the way.

Kevin