WTS (2) Leupold VX III 6.5-20 Boosted to 18-40X w/ Premier D

This is what we do.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

WTS (2) Leupold VX III 6.5-20 Boosted to 18-40X w/ Premier D

Post by GeoNLR »

I have (2) VX-III Premier boosted leupold 18-40X40 with the .0067 dot, this scope sold as the "silhouette special". Both scopes are in the box with everything that came new prom premier ((2) set of target knobs, sunshade, green cloth, p/w, alen wrench, etc.)

One was bought new in April of 2005, one was bought new in June of 2005. The april scope was used from April until ~November and the April scope was never used (Mounted it and had a problem with the A/O)

BOTH scopes just returned from Premier reticles and were gone over on 6/15/06 from the tracking to the A/O.

I am asking exactly what I paid for them, $767.50 each plus shipping. I have sold these for more and had offer for more while they were at Premier. As you know there are no more of these being made and they are THE LAST BOOSTED scopes Luepold will ever warranty.

THe april scope has no visable ring marks and glass is perfect as I NEVER touch the lens to maintain the coatings. The June scope has 1 extremely faint line on the tube, no way to show on a pic. Both were mounted in lapped rings, etc. If you get the scope/scopes and are un-happy upon arrival, I will gladly refund your money...

Please inquire @ ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com (e-mail will determine who was first and etc. AND I'll take it, over rides questions and tire kicking)

Thanks for looking ,

Chicken
Image Chicken George
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

One sold, one left
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

I love kicking tires......I am the Dawg

great price chick to bad I'm up to my ears in them.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Premier

Post by Innocent »

Dawg,
you ain't kicking tires, you'se a sniffin and a liftin' the ole leg.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Innocent,

It's that little push off after I bezz done, that puts a kick in my get along.

And where did you get that handle from, may be the lack there of or maybe there is a unsolved silhouette crime I am unaware of. Either way it is great to have you on this here forum.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Both sold, thanks for looking!

Chicken
Image Chicken George
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Premier

Post by Innocent »

Dawg,
Silhouette crime?? I wouldn't know a thing about any. After all we are
in a country where your'e innocent until proven guilty (by the press at least), and as I said to Gator it is one of those names that is traceable to my purity. Somehow I don't think you guys could handle the local pistol nickname that I was given years ago, (musta been before the kid was born)of Immaculate Conception Mary, as the other Little Mary that shot on the team with me was named Virgin Mary. Now we both have boys, hmm wonder what happened?

There's rumbles of a birthday that is supposed to happen at Little Rock,
I think Little Lawton might get his chance a revenge.

Innocent Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.