Machias Smallbore & PC Cowboy Match for December

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Machias Smallbore & PC Cowboy Match for December

Post by Jason »

Just a reminder that the Seattle Rifle and Pistol Association will be having our monthly smallbore and smallbore hunter matches on December 20. Registration starts at 9:00 and sight-in starts at 9:30. The match will commence at 10:00. We will have a 40-shot smallbore cowboy rifle and hunter pistol match followed by a short break and then a sight-in period and 40-shot pistol cartridge and hunter pistol match.

Feel free to contact me via PM here or email me at jason(at)themccurrys.com for more info. If you need directions, they are here on the "Contact Us" page at the SRPA website:

http://seattlerifle.org/

Note: Check out the picture on the site's front page. That's Matt (Shakes) closest and me farther back with Byron spotting for me.

You can also contact our Smallbore Silhouette Committee Chairman, Kevin Knowles, here:

http://seattlerifle.org/index.php?optio ... airpersons

My apologies for being absent the last match or two. I had a disagreement with my motorcycle about the best direction to go, and it decided that I should discuss my opinion with the pavement. Bones have healed and I can use my right hand again, so I'll be there ready to shoot. :)

- Jason
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

See Jason, you should not disagree with those with more power, so prepare to deal with the Big O and glad to hear you are among the surviving, with most parts still functioning.

Innocent M
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Quick heads up that most of you that attend the matches probably already know. Due to the weather forecast, there's a pretty good chance we'll be looking at 30 degrees and several inches of snow on the ground Saturday and Sunday mornings. I'll try to talk to the two guys that run the matches to confirm whether or not the matches will be held, but I can say for sure that I won't be shooting the match if it's 20 degrees. I might sit by the heater and heckle the ones shooting, though. :)