Gotta give Weaver their props

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Gotta give Weaver their props

Post by jneihouse »

Once again I managed to get one of my Weaver T-24's wrecked. This time it was an unfortunate shipping "accident"...In spite of being packed in a hard case and bubble wrapped and boxed in a golf club box with packing peanuts UPS managed to knock the top turret clean off. I know, I know I should have taken the scope off before I shipped the gun (to Evelio for the new Jackson two stage Remington 700 trigger) but I didn't....After I picked the scope up in Benton at the Midsouth Classic I shipped it to Weaver with a full letter disclosing all the facts surrounding the damaged scope explaining that there was no way by any stretch of the imagination that it could have been a faulty scope and asked that they fix it and advise me of any cost and I would pay to have it fixed. I would then take it up with UPS and fight for the insurance proceeds. I got the scope back today, in perfect condition with a nice letter from Weaver telling me what they had done to fix it and apologizing for any inconvenience that I was caused....Should be noted this is the second time that Weaver has fixed a T-24 for me that was broken due to no problem with the scope.

This is exceptional service, way over and beyond what any reasonable person could expect. So thought I would pass this along and give Weaver a little publicity on a public forum. These folks stand behind their warranty, give hassle free service, and have an exceptional product.

Thanks, Weaver
Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

There is a reason we pay the premium for some of these things... Customer service is priceless!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ