Georgia states

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Georgia states

Post by Innocent »

The food is worth the entry fee.....
Mary

2008 GEORGIA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
SMALLBORE & HUNTER RIFLE SILHOUETTE
SPONSORED BY COASTAL GEORGIA GUN CLUB

DATES: November 1 & 2. The Standard rifle Match will be held on Saturday and the Hunting rifle Match will be held on Sunday.

ENTRY FEES: $40 per day, $80 for both days. Junior entries $20.00 per day. Fees include NRA and GSSA sanction fees.

MEMBERSHIP: NRA membership is required. GSSA Membership is required for Georgia residents. Out of state shooters must be members of their state associations. You can join NRA and GSSA at the match. Juniors may be NRA members or members of a NRA affiliated club.

REGISTRATION: Registration forms along with checks or money orders must be received by October 18. Post entries accepted until match time or range capacity is reached. EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED AS RANGE CAPACITY MAY BE REACHED BEFORE THE MATCH BEGINS.

RANGE CAPACITY: 64 per day. DON
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Good Lord! That's cheap enough all the way around. If I didn't have a big project to deliver at the beginning of November for work, I'd have to burn some frequent flyer miles and "visit my sister east of Atlanta" for several days. I could borrow one of her cars and enjoy some fine food and friendship for a couple days in addition to getting to see the family. :)
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Jason,
Get the project delivered by the 1st ( you have a month) and come on down.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.