Scope mounts for FWB300

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
durant7
A Poster
A Poster

Scope mounts for FWB300

Post by durant7 »

Ok, I have convinced a few guys to pick up 300S and we're going to use them for air rifle silhouette. They enjoyed them over the winter using iron sight but now we need to put scopes on them. My Anschutz solution won't work because FWB uses a wider dovetail.

I hunted the BKL website but I don't see they have it as a stock item. Any of you guys sorted out a 300S for this sport?

Thanks!
ShooterP14
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ShooterP14 »

When I had my 300 I used standard 3/8" dovetail mounts.

Remember - the 300 is a spring type pneumatic and has a "reverse recoil". Be sure to use a scope designed for air rifle.

-P-
The Wonderful White Winged Warrior - He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

mounts

Post by psteiger »

Call Coates. Innocent's boy is a dealer (of BKL's) and needs college money. FWB's are great guns! Best bang for the buck, in a target gun.
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Innocent's boy is a dealer all right! He accosted me at a match, surrepticiously showed me his stash and hustled me into buy parts I didn't need. Then he called my house and left messages that my wife could hear about me owing him money for the stuff he gave me!

Man that took a lot of explaining! It's not easy hiding a gun addiction from the wife.

Teasing Coates aside, he does have the parts and he delivers which is mote than can be said of the factory. He's a great guy. I know him and trust him. Give him a call.

dwl
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Hey Dave,
Coates kept saying he was talking to some young girl when he was calling your house, did you rob the cradle? Or was it your girls answering and telling their mother who it was first.

BTW I can think of worse addictions than guns and gunpowder odor.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.