Conard Cup results and webmaster tasks

This is what we do.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Guest,

As far as I know all of us still have an account on Graybeard, as far as a "click" goes we have all had a differance of an opinion once in awhile, and expressed them then moved on, as far as telling corny jokes or sayings, that is what we do at silhouette matches to lighten up the mood. As far as using the PM I have asked several to do so or use my e-mail.

We moved to this fourm because of people like you who wanted to change our behavior, dictate clear guide lines and hammer anyone who did not comply to the rules of a few. If you don't like it, go to the other site, I have not made a post there in 5 months and see no reason too in the future. Therefore you will not have to endure my jokes, comments or sayings. This is a great forum and I for one feel everyone here contributes in their own way.

And yet another corny saying for you " If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
dave imas
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dave imas »

One of the best aspects of this forum is that most of us have met or will meet at one match or championship or another. I've met and hung with Dawg, Chicken, Duckgumbo, John, AJJ, Pavel, Nomad, and a whole host of others through the years and hope to meet a whole bunch more good folks in coming years. This forum is filled with a community of real people that have face to face interaction on a regular basis. It isn't just a virtual reality where you can sit back, be a jackass, and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. It is a place where we can share ideas, help eachother, and offer assistance to those that are just joining our ranks. That includes giving eachother shit and poking lies at eachother. When done amongst friends it is given and taken with light and levity. When it is an anonymous drive by it is taken with malicious intent. So either step out of the closet and join us or get lost.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

As a new comer I have really enjoyed this forum. It has given me alot of information and I appreciate all that have responded to my posts even though you have probably given the same information over and over again. I have accidentally posted as a guest because I am not used to being able to do so. I think you should at least sign your first name at the bottom of your posts. I do not have many sillouette shooters near me, so this forum gives us a way to stay connected as a silhouette community and gives us the ability to meet and entice new shooters. I have already passed this site on the possible new shooters as a source of information. I met Koldkut here and we went to a match today. With out the forum that would not have happened.

Kevin
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

kevinp,

You are one of the many who have benifited from this forum, take care of my pup he needs a mentior, and the next time I am in the springs we will have to get together and let you shoot my Pharr gun. The rest of these so called guests with their so called good intents can kiss my...well you get the point.

Guest,

And yet another corny saying " If your so damn smart, why haven't I heard of you before"
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Dawg, that would be awsome for you to come out here. I would love to shoot a Pharr stock before I buy one. We could hit a match or go shoot at the range I am a member of , they have a small bore sil range. Andrew is a great guy and I look forward to shooting more with him.

Kevin
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

kevinp,

Just talked to drew and thanks he had a great time and is all ready for the next match. Looking forward to meeting you. Man I love this sport.

Guest,

And yet another corny saying "This is why we do it."

hey are you starting to catch on, are will I have to address you each and everytime I wish to speak, so as to not offend your delicate set of rules.

I've got a mother, sister and a wife, there is no fourth job, so quite trying to hire on.....guess that was corny too.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

I'm suprised the webdog around this place hasn't logged an IP address and posted the geographical area "guest" is from. or banned that IP

can't wait man, get on back out this way and we'll shoot some silos.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Koldkut,

Good point and we shall see, guess those drive by posters are just like the real ones, pissants and back stabbers, I guess god made two sets of man one with a set and the guests....LMAO

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Guest,

How can anyone PM you as a guest? I stand by my statement as a former retailer that had many complaints from anonymous people that I do not put any credence in anonumity! If you wish to discuss this further, you can email me at duckgumbo@bellsouth.net. I was one of the individuals that got "kicked" off of Graybeard and am proud of it. We did not do anything wrong except to have a little fun with Dawg! He was not offended in the end, so why should Graybeard have been offended. Some people take life too seriously!

David
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

David,

But don't you still have an account?

And I doubt you get an e-mail, seems to have drove away.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Dawg,

I forgot to mention to Mr. Guest that we have the Freedom of
Speech in the US. I may not like what you have to say, but will respect your right to do so and have the right to disagree. If Mr. Guest feels that people disagreeing with him is not right and that it is being "personal", I say GET A LIFE!

I am not going to respond to anymore guest posts and will totallly ignore them. I hope that everyone else does also. Some individuals on this forum have forgotten to sign in but had the respect for others to sign the post with their names.

Mr. Guest,

You DID call me to task about not being at a certain meeting or place and I apologized for being wrong about that. I suggest that you log in and lend credibility to you posts by not being a coward behind the keyboard. We have the right to disagree and that is what makes this country great!

David G. McLemore aka duckgumbo or duckgumbeaux

PS I may considered to be an a$$hole by some, but at least I admit it!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Poor Innocent Kevin

Post by dwl »

I seen what ya done ya shameless hussies. Divert Poor Kevin's attention with all that talk about guests and anonumity.

I know yer real plan, to suck him into the intoxicatin' licker called shootin'! And now yer temptin him with the gentle curves, the smooth touch of that known seductress Pharr Stock. Next you'l be tellin' him about stroking Annie an the poor boy will be lost forever.

Poor Innocent Kevin. The wife and children will no doubt stand on the door step hollow cheeked and gaunt eyed as he leaves his home again and again to feed his terrible appetite, that demon called Shooting. His soul will be lost for weekends at a time. Shameless! Shameless!

So if you all'd like to alleviate yer conscience some, redeem yerselves to Him, then give, I say GIVE! And send it to Marv in my name but, uh, don't let my wife know, ya hear?

Don't say I didn't warn ya Kevin. But you's in too far already.

Brother dwl.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Brother dwl,

Well said and i will give you a loud AMEN!

Duckgumbo
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Brother dwl,

PS Have you considered coming to Winnsboro and competing in the BS contest?

Duckgumbo
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Steppin Out

Post by dwl »

Why, Duckgumbeaux, you flatter me. I'd surely like to drop by but yer buddy Marv found me in moment of temptation and rolled me for all I was worth. It was terrible, Sir. Terrible I say.

I when I realized what I had done I asked him for one small, small favor. Nothing more than staight trigger blade did I ask, the smallest of things. But No! He turned that dark, baleful eye upon me and humbled me to the ground and Denied Me! Not a tittle, not a trigger, not even a butt pad! The horror!

Now I find I have to indenture my self and the Springer to a season in Hell finding Chinese Bobtails for the Highly Compensated who buy them by the 20s, can't find them by the 10s and can't shoot them with the 5 shot Italian semi-autos they bought yesterday, just to buy my soul back.

But I have a plan, for next year....lets just wait and see.

Brother dwl