NRA loses things?

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

NRA loses things?

Post by atomicbrh »

Why does the NRA keep losing everything I send them: monthly match reports, 10 in a row forms, 2007 classification book stubs and payments?

Bobby R. Huddleston
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Have you ever been to DC? Have you ever called them on the phone? It doesn't surprise me.
Deguello
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Deguello »

Welcome to the NRA Silihouette Reporting Club!!

It's been that way for years-no improvements in sight.

Except for anything I have directly corresponded with Greg Connors with - then I have results ASAP!
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

Bobby, PM sent.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Thanks guys for letting me know that I was not the only one having to re-submit paperwork. We will keep plugging away. We would be willing to try another sanctioning body at our club if a person with proven adminstrative skills would step forward (Hint! Duckgumbeaux). The NRA does a great job of protecting our second ammendment rights which is their major task but I wish they would direct a little more money to the competitive shooting division.

Bobby R. Huddleston
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

atomicbrh wrote:The NRA does a great job of protecting our second ammendment rights which is their major task but I wish they would direct a little more money to the competitive shooting division.

Bobby R. Huddleston
Or more than a little more... It's hard to protect the right of people who aren't out exercising their right as much as they could be because the sports are lacking...
ImageImage