Palm swell regulations??????

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
deadeyeky
A Poster
A Poster

Palm swell regulations??????

Post by deadeyeky »

Edo Zamoro, (and now i have done the same thing) used fibergalss to build up the palm swell area of a completely stock, erruhhh, stock on one of his rem 700 7mmbr. At the 2007 Nationals overheard some of the judges talking about regulating the size of a palm swell in a hunter class rifle, as i understand it, the hunter class rules state that if the stock is in the hunter style, (no thumbhole, or mcmillin) that it is legal for the rifle to be a hunter rifle. My annie 1416 has a pharr stock, and looks like a standard, but fits into the hunter class. So.... i was wonderring if there was such rule now being enforced on this.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

I have not heard of that subject come up.

When will people realize that it is the shooter and not the gun that wins matches. It seems to me that people just like to write regulations. Not only in the shooting world but in everything we do.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Everyone has their own idea of fun!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

I added quite a bit of palm swell when I rebuilt my CZ 452 Varmint stock a year or two ago. It passed tech at the Conard Cup just fine and got handled by a good portion of the people there, and even shot by several of them. No one complained, that I know of.
deadeyeky
A Poster
A Poster

Post by deadeyeky »

o, ok thats good, evry thing about my savage 110 7mm br will fit into the hunter class, except for the single shot conversion and the shilen 5 1/2 contour barrel, weighs about 9 15?
I do my best not to think i know it all, but i do know i know half of what i think i know now, so if i mess something up, cant i get an alibi?