NRA Scorebooks

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

NRA Scorebooks

Post by Bob259 »

We called the NRA today to see when our club will be getting the 2008 record/score books, as none were in our package for our registered matches.

From what we were told, the 2008 NRA Record/Score books are not printed yet (hopefully they are at the printers) and will not be availble till the end of the month or first part of February.
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Maybe they did think 2008 starts in February this time. I'll let them know that in the Year 2009 , it starts in January.

But I have to remind myself to email them 3 months in advance...
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

Well Bob, it is hard to tell when the new year rolls around, and it is some kind of work to either call or go see a printer! The question that is laying heavy on my mind is if the books are going to be a month or two late, is the NRA going to charge the full 12.00 for them?
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Makes me wonder if the NRA really does want someone to start a new Organization to put them out of business so they dont have to make phone calls to the printer.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

One would have thought that they would have had the request, or proofs, to the printer shortly after thier October meeting. After all there were minimial changes from last year and it should have been easily updated.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Just spoke with Greg Conner this morning about a package to start my matches and he said he was sending some too. We will see when they get here.

Kevin

guess we will work around it.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Why don't we just pretend we're from Canada and use the book until it is full?

The NRA needs to get in gear and not take so long with everything they do. 3 months to get a match listed in shooting sports is crazy and so is this score book deal.