SK Ammo

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

SK Ammo

Post by Bob259 »

$237.56 a case for SK Std Plus!!!!!! get it while it lasts
http://www.fulton-armory.com/

NOTE: THAT PRICE INCLUDES A 12% DISCOUNT PLUS FREE SHIPPING TILL DECEMBER 24th!!!!!!
NewAZShooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by NewAZShooter »

Thanks for the heads-up. At that price I'll save $8.00 a brick compared to what I normally pay. Ordered a case today and they apparently still have it on hand. Happy shooting!
~JW

Love it when those chickens fly!

CZ 452 Silhouette
Ruger 10/22 W/ Clark Custom Barrel, B&C Anschutz Style Stock
Interarms Mark X 30.06
Browning BuckMark .22LR
T/C .22 LR, .22 Hornet
Ruger GP-100 .357 Mag
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

I'll probably regret not buying every case they had, but....
ImageImage
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Dear Mr. McCurry:

Thank you for your order for SK .22LR Standard Plus Ammo. Due to the overwhelming demand we are completely sold out. We will not be getting anymore of the ammo; therefore, we are unable to fill your order. Of course, your order will not be charged. If you can be so kind to let us know how you heard about the SK .22LR Ammo sale offered by Fulton Armory.

Due to any inconvenience, we are extending our 12 day Christmas sale (12% discount off everything except Rifles, Upper Assembly, Lower Assembly, Receivers and Services) to you. To receive the 12% discount on applicable items, you must place your order via PHONE ORDER by the close of business on January 15, 2008. Please mention your order number xxxxxxxx when placing your order. This special offer can only be used one time and cannot be combined with any other offer. The 12% is not applicable to prior sale or orders.

Again, thank you for your very kind business.

Have a Great Holiday Season!

Regards,

Customer Service Dept. C
Fulton Armory
(301) 490-9485, opt. 1 (Mondays thru Fridays, 9am to 5:30pm EST. We will be closed December 31, 2007 and January 1, 2008)
Last edited by Jason on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

I just got the same note Jason.... almost sounds like it was a lost leader type ad

UPDATE: Got shipping notification on one of the two orders I sent, so I am getting at least one case of those I ordered.... so I guess they had some on hand and it wasn't a hoax
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Members of this forum alone probably ordered a train car load, so it's no surprise they ran out - and I'm betting there were others!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

I just got the same e-mail as Jason. Oh well, as long as they didn't pull the funds from the bank!
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Crap, I just got the same message. What shall I do what shall i do.

Kevin
NewAZShooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by NewAZShooter »

Ditto for me. I guess it actually WAS too good to be true.
~JW

Love it when those chickens fly!

CZ 452 Silhouette
Ruger 10/22 W/ Clark Custom Barrel, B&C Anschutz Style Stock
Interarms Mark X 30.06
Browning BuckMark .22LR
T/C .22 LR, .22 Hornet
Ruger GP-100 .357 Mag
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

I emailed them back in response to them asking where I heard of their special. I let them know that SteelChickens was the place for silhouette shooting and they should talk to the webmasters about posting their specials and such here, so hopefully they'll be sponsors soon. I also told them to not post specials like that on here unless they were ready for a LOT of sales. Just from the posts here and others I sent there from hearing about it here, I'm betting there were in excess of 30 cases ordered and I doubt I know about even a quarter of it.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

And I heard about it from the Rimfire forum site when I posted it here.... Guess we all got in a little late. However, like I said my first order for one case, did ship today and will be here Friday... Serves me right for waiting to check with the wife before ordering a bunch...
Shuuter22
Unclassified Poster

Ammo Prices

Post by Shuuter22 »

After checking prices at various places on the net today I think I may have to sell my rifle in order to buy some ammo. I feel like something might be flawed with this plan...just can't pin it down.
Those critters are not hard to hit, they're just so darn easy to miss!
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Ammo Prices

Post by BlauBear »

Shuuter22 wrote:After checking prices at various places on the net today I think I may have to sell my rifle in order to buy some ammo. I feel like something might be flawed with this plan...just can't pin it down.
Had the same thought... Or a variant - "I can buy ammunition or gas to get to the range..."
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Well I did get my one case today at the advertised price... man I wish they had more of it, for all of us of course.

I too, on my rejection, told them to become a sponser here and advertise any future specials.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Ammo Prices

Post by Dee »

BlauBear wrote:
Shuuter22 wrote: Or a variant - "I can buy ammunition or gas to get to the range..."
Thanks BlauBear you just reminded me that I can use that reasoning with the wife for excessive ammo purchases in the future. But honey I shoot at home and gas alone to the range and back is almost $15 a trip in the truck :D

With ammo prices going up I bet we see it listed as loss leader teasers more and more.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!