No shirt or ties for this Dad.....

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

No shirt or ties for this Dad.....

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

My wife and youngest daughter (she's 29) went out shopping last night and left me behind. Oh darn...I so wanted to go. This gave me an opportunity to check out some of the presents under the tree. Buried under some other packages and boxes was an odd shaped, wrapped object. Upon picking it up, the tag read "To Dad from Brenda".The shape, weight and sound it made when shaking it was a dead giveaway......an 8 lb jug of Varget... SWEET !!!!! WAHOOO !!! Got to love that kid. I'll put my best "I love it " face on next Tuesday morning.
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

MC ALICE, I've met your wife and you Daughter, quite frankly sir, you are lucky to have anything under the tree at all and then like a kid you have to shake, rattle and roll the package until you find out what it is. Have you no shame? BTW Merry Christmas! I hope you wake up to plenty of white stuff, and that the tree rats are snuggled deep in their nest.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Dang Bob my wife senses as soon as I go to shake and feel a present. She calls immediately to stop me . Merry Christmas to you!!!

Kevin
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

Thank you Kevin , Same to you and yours. Well, I guess you are off the hook for trying a High Power match this year. But just wait...I will be relentless in 08 "till you try it out. At the rate I am shooting the 7x57 "loaner gun", with 4800 rds. thru it already, you better get out to CRC soon while it still shoots good. Else you will be shooting my Rem. 788 .308 instead. I dont plan on rebarreling the Ruger, when it stops shooting "match accurate", it will be retired to a "real" hunting rifle. It has already taken several mulies and antelope. NO EXCUSES NEXT YEAR BUSTER! Remember, I have the whole Steelchickens gang to help me nag you. BTW, your "Clang , what a sweet sound" refers to High Power. "Clink" is for Small Bore. Come on out and hear for yourself.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

OH BOB I thought high power would be GOOOONNNNNNNGGGG!!!!
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

JB..... the tree rats get a break on Christmas day, but after that, the battle rages on..Sara said she saw 501 in the yard yesterday..........Kevin, yea, just like you are GGGOOOIIINNNGGG to CRC to shoot Highpower :D
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH