Tacoma Sportsmen Club match tomorrow

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Tacoma Sportsmen Club match tomorrow

Post by Jason »

Anyone going? It's 24 degrees here right now and will probably hit the teens tonight with some snow flurries. I started out early in the week thinking I might ride the motorcycle down to the match, but now I'm thinking I'm too much of a wimp to even drive down there in the SUV and shoot the match in low-20s weather. Anyone else planning on going despite the cold? I'd sure like to see Matt's new gun, but driving an hour and a half each way to just to freeze my butt off while trying to shoot isn't sounding like a truckload of fun right now. If I go, though, I can hit the gun show right there close in Puyallup after the match... Hmm.. :)
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

You know Team Steelchickens will be there. Of course, I supply the target-setters which is my built in mechanism to make sure my lazy butt appears each and every month! :wink:

Saw Shawn and Matt at the gunshow today - they said they're coming. Got a note that said Gary and Steve are coming up from the flood-zone to take a break from the clean-up efforts (I read that as good news from down south.)
ImageImage