Christmas came early this year

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Christmas came early this year

Post by shakes »

Yep I got my Annie 1712 back from Marvin and boy I cant wait to shoot this sucker. Tommorrow we have a match and I'll sight her in and let everbody drool over her. She's a real beauty, she wears a black stock with a polished Lilja barrel, Marvins rings that I polished to a mirror shine along with the bottom metal and trigger. I'll try to get Mordecai to take some pictures and post them for me so all of you can enjoy my new baby as well. :D
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cwdgun »

Congrats on the new addition to the family.
cwdgun
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Pictures? Inquiring minds want to see!
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

dwl wrote:Pictures? Inquiring minds want to see!
Sorry, not yet. Mordecai wasn't at the match with his camera. I need to upload the pictures on a non work computer and then post on the forum. I know, no computer, but if I had a personal one I would be spending much less time on the forum and more time on "other" :shock: websites if yoy get my drift and I dont want to so no personal computer. I'll try to get them on a fast as possible though. I did take 2nd at the match on sat. so I quess the new Annie cant be all that bad. :lol: