First match

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
H.Plummer
A Poster
A Poster

First match

Post by H.Plummer »

Well, I just shot my first match yesterday at the Deep Creek Range in Missoula Montana. Suffice it to say, I'm hooked! Wish I hadn't waited so long to get involved in silhouette. Now I need to get my 45 Colt lever gun dialed in for more fun! I shot my Henry Frontier 20" with a Skinner peep.
c4p6t7r188
B Poster
B Poster

Re: First match

Post by c4p6t7r188 »

Glad you're hooked!
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

Deep Creek range is beautiful.It’s never to late to enjoy this shooting sport.
Emietenkorte
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Emietenkorte »

H.Plummer wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:39 am Well, I just shot my first match yesterday at the Deep Creek Range in Missoula Montana. Suffice it to say, I'm hooked! Wish I hadn't waited so long to get involved in silhouette. Now I need to get my 45 Colt lever gun dialed in for more fun! I shot my Henry Frontier 20" with a Skinner peep.
It was great to meet you and shoot with you! Looking forward to seeing you on the firing line again!

~Erich Mietenkorte
H.Plummer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by H.Plummer »

Emietenkorte wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:09 pm
H.Plummer wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:39 am Well, I just shot my first match yesterday at the Deep Creek Range in Missoula Montana. Suffice it to say, I'm hooked! Wish I hadn't waited so long to get involved in silhouette. Now I need to get my 45 Colt lever gun dialed in for more fun! I shot my Henry Frontier 20" with a Skinner peep.
It was great to meet you and shoot with you! Looking forward to seeing you on the firing line again!

~Erich Mietenkorte
It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you as well, Erich. Any plans to come back to Deep Creek for the two day Iron Man match next month?
Lonnie
Emietenkorte
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Emietenkorte »

H.Plummer wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:15 am
Emietenkorte wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:09 pm

~Erich Mietenkorte
It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you as well, Erich. Any plans to come back to Deep Creek for the two day Iron Man match next month?
Lonnie
Oh absolutely! I haven't missed one since I started shooting this game! I'll be there!
SteveD
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by SteveD »

Congratulations!

Silhouette is the best shooting sport there is!

Smallbore is excellent practice for centerfire and an awesome game in itself. Plus, you get to shoot more matches.