For Sale: Anschutz 1712 SOLD Pending Funds

Want to buy or want to sell.
Number10GI
B Poster
B Poster

For Sale: Anschutz 1712 SOLD Pending Funds

Post by Number10GI »

Anschutz Model 1712 with the wing safety in a Mcmillan light weight stock. The metal on the rifle is excellent, no pitting or rust. The stock does have a few places where the finish has been rubbed off from carrying in a gun case and shooting use. There are no cracks or dents in the stock. I had Neal Stepp work on the trigger last year and it has a two stage pull at 2 pounds. The manufacture date code is AD which I believe is 2003.
I quit 1/5 scale silhouette a few years back but have been shooting informal benchrest matches with it. With good ammo it likes I can get 1 inch groups at 100 yards pretty consistently. Using Norma Tac 22 I can get 100 yard groups around 1.5 and 2 inches. Eley red and black box are it's preferences.

The scope on the rifle is not the silhouette scope I used and the scope, rings and bases pictured are not included in the sale. I do not have the original box or manual for the rifle. I've had this rifle for over 10 years and it has always functioned as it should. I can send more pictures to interested individuals.

$1,450 plus shipping and insurance. Postal money order preferred, do not want to use PayPal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: For Sale: Anschutz 1712 SOLD Pending Funds

Post by Merlin »

Lasted what.... 5 minutes?

Damn. :)
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer