New CMP Complex

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

New CMP Complex

Post by hermit5 »

The Potterfields of Midway USA have donated a very large warehouse in Columbia,Missouri for a CMP Shooting Complex.
Now if CMP would take an interest in silhouette.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: New CMP Complex

Post by acorneau »

The 76,800-square foot warehouse will be transformed into a Competition Center focused on indoor smallbore and air rifle. Plans include 100 air rifle targets, 50 smallbore targets, live-action viewing for up to 1,000 spectators - and an event center capable of hosting conferences and events. The Center will be open to the public, and programming will feature coaches training(s), monthly matches, summer camps, outreach camps and more.
https://www.midwayusa.com/press-release ... ip-program

I was curious and had to look it up. :D
Allen Corneau
375Short
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 375Short »

I requested the CMP consider Air Rifle Silhouette as a supported event in the facility through the web CONTACT page, probably not an effective means of communication getting to the correct staff. I’m looking for contact information for the CMP board of directors but short of doing detective work to ferret out each one I’m coming up empty. Maybe someone with the gift of Influential communication skills or influential contacts can get the request in front of the correct CMP audience.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Just call the desk at the Talladega CMP in Alabama.