Past Years National Result Bulletins

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Past Years National Result Bulletins

Post by thauglor »

Does anyone have an archive of the national result bulletins from previous years? Or even paper copies they can send to me?

The NRA website only has 2017, 2018: https://competitions.nra.org/results-an ... s-archive/

An older shooter gave me the paper copies of the following years so I have the years below:
HP 2012
SB & HP 2005 - 2009
SB & HP 2002 - 2003
HP 2001
SB & HP 1999 - 2000
SB 1998
HP 1996 - 1997
HP 1981 - 1983
HP 1977 - 1978
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Past Years National Result Bulletins

Post by Merlin »

What a worthwhile endeavor. Kudos to you Sir.. Where are you going to save/keep/post your information. There are several people at Bayou Rifle Houston TX that are working with better/improved organization that may be able to contribute things of interest....
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

I plan on eventually scanning them and putting them up on my website.

I am also building (very slowly) a website that will list the name of the club and the dates of their matches. The bulletins will be on that site
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

I assume you have seen the work that Allen Corneau of Bayou Rifles has done for Texas shooters https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/ ... ca/Chicago. Not sure if you could use this type of format for something with as many entries as you are contemplating but it is super nice for references it does contain..
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Merlin wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:33 pm I assume you have seen the work that Allen Corneau of Bayou Rifles has done for Texas shooters https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/ ... ca/Chicago. Not sure if you could use this type of format for something with as many entries as you are contemplating but it is super nice for references it does contain..
I have, he has talked to me about that before, I was planning on a simple old school style website
Hawkeye7br
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hawkeye7br »

One of the IHMSA members did a similar thing. He scanned every page of every issue of the IHMSA News, organized them according to year, and put it all on a thumb drive that he sold. A ton of stuff available and relatively easy to search or read. I used it to create a history of the IHMSA smallbore agg records fired at the Internationals / World Championships.
rwstarget
B Poster
B Poster

Post by rwstarget »

I have 2000 small bore. Also, we were the stat officers for 2019,21 and 22. I can Email them if you need them. Pm me your email address.
David Reiner
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Thank you David, email sent
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

BTT still looking for the years not listed
eagleeye42
B Poster
B Poster

Post by eagleeye42 »

I can add to your collection, in PDF form, but only SB & HP for years 2014 and 2016.
Let me know is you can use these.
Thanx.