2022 TSRA High Power Silhouette Championship

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

2022 TSRA High Power Silhouette Championship

Post by jbmarshtx »

All,
The match is schedule for the last weekend of October again. October 29 and 30, 2022 with sight in on Friday. The program is the same as last year with 2x40 hunter on Saturday and 1x40 standard on Sunday. The match will again be held at CTSA in New Braunfels, Texas.

It will be the 2nd of 3 matches for the Grand Poobah of silhouette...Lever Action, High Power, and Smallbore. The lever match is in Austin, and the smallbore match is in Katy.

PM or email with questions. Info and entry are below.

Since the club match director (Mark Pharr) will be out August 7 at nationals, I am working to try to host a 40-shot high-power only club match that day. You can shoot some or all, standing or sitting, but we'll try to get going early enough to have good conditions for August. I'll post the details if it works out.
-Brandon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: 2022 TSRA High Power Silhouette Championship

Post by jbmarshtx »

Bumping this up to the top. Late October will be the 2nd leg of the Grand Poobah championship.

Online entry should be working, please let me know if you have issues signing up or if you have questions.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

I was about to mail a check... didn't work last night. I'll try it again tonight. ;)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

It works... :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?