SB and PC paper silhouette targets for Lever Action question.

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

SB and PC paper silhouette targets for Lever Action question.

Post by lone ringer »

Does anybody know if the people from www.outdoorproductsplus.com are selling half size silhouette paper targets for sb and pc we use ?
In the past I have bought 250 for $25 but I do not see them offered any more in their website.
Does anybody have another source for buying that kind of silhouette paper targets?
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: SB and PC paper silhouette targets for Lever Action question.

Post by cedestech »

There still there. Look under small format targets.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Thank you very much for the reply Cedestech.
When I first bought them they were selling a bundle of 250 for $25 and the color on them was orange.
That is why I though they were not available any more. Now with the new packaging they allow you to mix the targets and the price is pretty much the same. If you buy $50 the shipping is free. They are great for practice and I use them all the time.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

My postman HATES me…. I get a hundred or so dollars worth every year and with free shipping over $50 and there is a price break in there somewhere you get 50 pounds of paper rolled up in the mail… Packages of their targets are one of the swag items for the state SB match this year.

:mrgreen:
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?