Single shot adapters

This is what we do.
pdeal
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Single shot adapters

Post by pdeal »

I use the standard Anschutz ss adapter with my 1710. It’s just a block of plastic. I suppose you could just belt sand the bottom off of it till flush.

I make and sell machined aluminum ss adapters for cz in black and red. They aren’t flush but more flat than the cz magazine.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

That sounds like something I could use. Post a picture...?
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
pdeal
A Poster
A Poster

Post by pdeal »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265325172031

If interested just message me and I'll send you one. You can send me a check when you get it.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

PM sent and thank you Sir. Looking forward to trying it out.

Merlin
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
CoolArrowMarksman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by CoolArrowMarksman »

What's everyone's opinions on single loading vs mag loading?

just curious.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

CoolArrowMarksman wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:36 pm What's everyone's opinions on single loading vs mag loading?

just curious.
I have a 1710 repeater. I started having some problems with the mags/loading so switched over to a single-shot adapter while I tried to sort things out. I ended up liking loading it single-shot and never went back to loading from a magazine. All my air rifles are single-shot as well, so I'm very comfortable with the pacing it affords me during a match.

I'm currently considering converting my 1710 to a "permanent" single shot by removing the mag well assembly, milling a custom bolt-on replacement tray, and swapping the bottom metal for a single-shot version.
Allen Corneau
pdeal
A Poster
A Poster

Post by pdeal »

I’m in the same boat as Alan. In my case the whole cadence works better for me when i shoot single shot.
CoolArrowMarksman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by CoolArrowMarksman »

acorneau wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:01 pm
CoolArrowMarksman wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:36 pm What's everyone's opinions on single loading vs mag loading?

just curious.
I have a 1710 repeater. I started having some problems with the mags/loading so switched over to a single-shot adapter while I tried to sort things out. I ended up liking loading it single-shot and never went back to loading from a magazine. All my air rifles are single-shot as well, so I'm very comfortable with the pacing it affords me during a match.

I'm currently considering converting my 1710 to a "permanent" single shot by removing the mag well assembly, milling a custom bolt-on replacement tray, and swapping the bottom metal for a single-shot version.
thanks for the perspective