2022 Lapua Monarch Cup - Dates are Set!

This is what we do.
abraverman
A Poster
A Poster

2022 Lapua Monarch Cup - Dates are Set!

Post by abraverman »

Very, very pleased to announce the dates are set for the 2022 Lapua Monarch Cup!!
Lapua Monarch Cup Schedule Finalized for 2022 _ Shooting Wire.pdf
In addition to the price money for the overall championships, there will be a variety of additional prizes available at Ridgway during the 2022 NRA Smallbore Rifle Championships!

Please join us for this series of matches and let's Make Silhouette Great Again! :)) :)) :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: 2022 Lapua Monarch Cup - Dates are Set!

Post by dustinflint »

The Monarch Cup will not only make silhouette great again - the Monarch Cup will make all of North America great again (well, maybe not Canada if it wont open its border).

The entire continent is counting on us! Make your plans to attend and do your part for all North Americans!

Dustin
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Dustin,

Do I understand correctly that the Lapua Cup match in Mexico will be the 17th and 18th and NOT the national match on October 1st and 2nd?

Just want to make sure I have the correct dates on my calendar for when I start to make travel plans.

:-bd
Allen Corneau
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

acorneau wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:07 pm Dustin,

Do I understand correctly that the Lapua Cup match in Mexico will be the 17th and 18th and NOT the national match on October 1st and 2nd?

Just want to make sure I have the correct dates on my calendar for when I start to make travel plans.

:-bd
The Lapua Monarch Cup match in Mexico is set for September 17-18, 2022 in Saltillo.

The Mexico smallbore national championship is set later - sometime in October I believe.

From what I've heard, the Mexico Monarch Cup match is going go be AWESOME with lots of additional prizes and things going on that are not allowed by FEMETI (Mexico NRA) at the national championship.

The MUST ATTEND match in the world for 2022 is the Mexican Monarch Cup match in September (and the US Monarch Cup match at the national championship in Ridgway in August)!

Dustin
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Gotcha. I just wanted to make sure I'm planning on the right dates for the Monarch match.

:ymcowboy:

See you next weekend at the Coop!
Allen Corneau
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

So. How does one go about planning travel arrangements, hotels and such?
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

For the Mexican Monarch Cup.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
JohnHenry
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by JohnHenry »

I see on this site that the Monarch cup in Mexico is going to be Sept. 17-18. If this is correct, the dates need to be changed on the Lapua Monarch Cup website to avoid confusion.
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

Does anybody know if they are having a practice match on the 5th? And is the range open on the 4th for sight ins?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

sdwooster wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:11 pm Does anybody know if they are having a practice match on the 5th? And is the range open on the 4th for sight ins?
Which match are you referring to?

US Nationals in Ridgway has the smallbore practice match scheduled for August 6th.
Allen Corneau