2021 Arizona Regional Lever - Photos

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2021 Arizona Regional Lever - Photos

Post by TheBugFather »

Here are the photos for the 2021 Southwest Regional Lever Match, October 16 and 17, 2021.

https://thebugfather.smugmug.com/2021-A ... r/n-WMBr9L

Great time, except for the 3 hour Fire delay that shortened our Rifle Cartridge match.

Also hoping that Jeanie feels better soon, thanks everyone for stepping up and running the match on the second day :ymapplause:

As always, please let me know if the link is working properly, all photos are free to download.

Just look for the little down arrow to download.

Thanks, Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
dscak1
A Poster
A Poster

Re: 2021 Arizona Regional Lever - Photos

Post by dscak1 »

Dennis, as always, thank you so much for the efforts you expend on our behalf. The photos are outstanding. As Dennis indicated, we had a good match, with about 53 competitors. Conditions on Saturday morning for Pistol Cartridge were challenging , with sustained wind speeds 10-15 mph and gusts significantly higher. Then, due to a brush fire on the hill side north of the main public range, the match was suspended for a couple hours. The wind had improved by the time we restarted, but the rifle caliber match had to be shortened to 40 shots and, even with that, the last shots were fired after the sun had set. Sunday was much better, with the wind only increasing on the last relays of the smallbore match. Thanks to Bob and Jeanie Hershey for their efforts. Dan
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2021 Arizona Regional Lever - Photos

Post by Grizz61 »

Thank you Jeanie and Bob (and Fred) for a great match, will be back in February or at least that is the plan.
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!