Message from Aaron Farmer

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Message from Aaron Farmer

Post by acorneau »

Posted by Aaron Farmer on the Metallic Silhouette Shooters Society page on Facebook...
Just wanted to make an announcement. We have gone through all the grand slam forms that had been sent in. Over 30 folks will not get their points cause they have not paid their fees. If you shot this year or know someone who has please remind them this scores aren't going to reflect if they don't get it done. When I get the certs and pins done I will try to announce them for yall. In the past I don't think folks would shoot without a score book! If there's technical issues please let me know and I'll getem fixed. Comphelp@nrahq.org
Allen Corneau
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Message from Aaron Farmer

Post by hermit5 »

Just a suggestion to those who have paid the $15.
In order to keep a better timely record of scores and possible classification move.
Write your scores on back of the classification card per discipline.
Better yet in 2022 have NRA print that on back of new issued card.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Message from Aaron Farmer

Post by cedestech »

hermit5 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:02 am Just a suggestion to those who have paid the $15.
In order to keep a better timely record of scores and possible classification move.
Write your scores on back of the classification card per discipline.
Better yet in 2022 have NRA print that on back of new issued card.
Like a book… a score book… where is my buddy Jason? :x
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?