Wooster stocks...

This is what we do.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Wooster stocks...

Post by cedestech »

Just sayin... dudes got it going on... (and notice the replacement mag bottom metal he makes, has a rail to pinch the mag and pull it out)

Thank you Sir!

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Wooster stocks...

Post by sdwooster »

I try too do my best, glad you like it. Is the wife going claim this one? =))
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

sdwooster wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:51 pm I try too do my best, glad you like it. Is the wife going claim this one? =))
Don't see that happening with a 1710HB in it... LOL.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Very nice!! I have 3 of his stocks, they are great!
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

I am liking the feel. Been shooting Pharr for 10+ years. If I don't fall in love with this rifle will send him my frankin hunter to restock.
dan2116
B Poster
B Poster

Post by dan2116 »

I am thinking of going with a Wooster stock on a 1712 and wanted to ask what the difference in feel is from a Wooster to a Pharr. I have been shooting a Pharr for a couple of years now and love the feel but they are not made any longer.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Pistol grip angle and comb are the 2 biggies. It's hard to describe with out having the 2 side by side. Wooster makes a Pharr copy also. Email him and see what his thoughts are? Stock fit is highly subjective to personal preference. One isn't necessarily "better" than the other.
Grantmac
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Grantmac »

Saw a couple of Woosters at the range today and darn impressed. Especially the model with the bolt cutout on the comb (hybrid I think?).