Missoula lever guns

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Missoula lever guns

Post by OldRanger »

So it looks like Missoula will be having lever guns on Sundays now (with scoped still being on saturdays). Also there is the possibility of a regional of some sort. Stay tuned!
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
Del
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Missoula lever guns

Post by Del »

I was looking on the Deep Creek Website and it still shows the Lever Action Silhouette being shot with the HP Silhouette group on Saturday. Do you mean that there will be Lever Action matches on both Saturday and Sunday? I see it is listed for going on both Saturday and Sunday on April 3-4, May 1-2, July 3-4, August 7-8, and Sept 3-5 (Three days? Maybe the Regional?).

I think this is Terry (OldRanger)??? I guess the question is there going to be HP both days and Lever Gun both days? Is there someway to determine for sure and I will put it on my website and hopefully attend some of these matches.
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Nah this isn't Terry, he doesn't do well with technology lol...

Yeah Its my lazy ass that hasn't updated the web site. From now on no lever guns on sat, no scopes on sunday. That is for our regular monthly matches. Iron man in June is all scoped. We will be having a lever gun regional in Septemberin place of the missoula invitational/state championship. You can PM me with any specific questions (or Mike or that elk hunter guy).

Kris
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Happy now? You shamed me into making the changes on the web site. Or some of them at least. Let me know if anything looks odd or I goofed up anything.
Del
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Del »

Great! Thanks for updating the site as there are a number of shooters from the BPCR world that are interested in attending and the information will be good to get them there on time. Thanks again.

Del