MIdSouth Classic Match

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Any Challenge Match results??

Post by Bob259 »

Ok no one is commenting or telling so we are looking for the results of the big challenge match.
  • Did it take place?
    Who was the winner?
    Did Ducky spot Evelio and by how many?
    Final scores?
    and the most important question, Did Mary run off with the holdings? :wink:
Just to many questions we need answers for.

HELP!!!!!, we need to know :D
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Just got around to getting back to a normal routine after basking in the glory of victory over the Mad Cuban Evelio!

Thursday evening was an early day for Evelio as he went to sleep rather early. We poured Dawg into the bed at 1:30 AM! Kitty has a nice photo of Dawg the morning after that should be posted soon!

Three Shooters and a Drunk (ya'll figure it out) placed third in the team shoot on Friday evening as our pig shooter (not me) failed to score a nomal score while shooting the bottom bank on chicken settings! Dawg had to go home early for a nap and returned to pace the team!

Duckgumbo started Match I with 10 pigs and put the Cuban into nervous fits! He was never able to recover as Duckgumbo started to fold like a cheap suit. Just the inability of the Cuban to shoot under pressure was the deciding factor! After all, it's all about the spotta!

I am sure that more will be said about this soon to be continued grudge math among incompetent shooters!

Duckgumbo
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Challenge

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Well Bob as you know by now, Ducky refuse to spot me the 10 on the final aggregate of both guns, and I will have to admit that he beat me fair and square. Of course he claimed that he has not fired a shot in 3 months but he managed to start with 10 pigs on the first relay, and I only got 8 so he did put a lot of pressure on me from the start, and I went down hill from then on, he ended up with a 30 on the first match, pretty good for somebody who have not shot for 3 months ??????
All I can say is that David was really serious about this friendly challenge, I have never seen him so serious, and mellow before, he was joking about me going to bed by 8.00 but from what the other guys were saying, he was not to far behind me.
For my sake, I have to say that the team match on Friday, 3 Gringos and a Cuban, beat the 3 Gringos and a Drunk.
We all had a hell of a good time, and for all of you that were not there, you again missed a really good one.
Evelio.
Evelio