Wooster and Pharr Stock Weight

This is what we do.
Emietenkorte
A Poster
A Poster

Wooster and Pharr Stock Weight

Post by Emietenkorte »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the general finished weight of the Wooster and Pharr Stocks with bottom metal. Any information will be greatly appreciated!
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Wooster and Pharr Stock Weight

Post by ShootingStar »

The weight of my Pharr Smallbore Stock with aluminum Pharr bottom metal and 1 screw that hold's it in place is 23 oz.

I'd like to see the answers myself!

ShootingStar
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Ok you owe me. I pulled my new to me Wooster stock off my 1710. It weights 27.2 oz. with the bottom metal and both stock screws.

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
Emietenkorte
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Emietenkorte »

Thank you so much! I certainly do appreciate it! :D
Grizz61
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Grizz61 »

If you can wait I will pull my Wooster off my 1710 next Monday (got our State Match this weekend), and weight it with bottom metal. Most likely a couple ounces heavier because it has a 1 inch Pacmyer Decelerator pad install (on it when I got it). I can tell you this, the stocks is a full 7 ounces lighter than the original wood stock. My 1710 is now 8 lbs even, with the wood stock it is 8 lbs 7 ounces.

PS. Magazine and mag releases may need to be adjusted with the Wooster stocks. But I love mind enough that I have 2 more on order from Steve now. 1 for my 40X rim-fire and 1 for high power (700 Short), and will order a third when I get those two.

:P :ymparty: **== :-bd
Grizz

Let's shoot some STEEL!!
kevinbear
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by kevinbear »

Grizz61 wrote:If you can wait I will pull my Wooster off my 1710 next Monday (got our State Match this weekend), and weight it with bottom metal. Most likely a couple ounces heavier because it has a 1 inch Pacmyer Decelerator pad install (on it when I got it). I can tell you this, the stocks is a full 7 ounces lighter than the original wood stock. My 1710 is now 8 lbs even, with the wood stock it is 8 lbs 7 ounces.

PS. Magazine and mag releases may need to be adjusted with the Wooster stocks. But I love mind enough that I have 2 more on order from Steve now. 1 for my 40X rim-fire and 1 for high power (700 Short), and will order a third when I get those two.

:P :ymparty: **== :-bd
Your avatar picture is friggin hilarious Grizz, what lake is that behind you? Or is that your twin brother? :D Were fishing there or just camping? =))
AAA Shooter politically incorrect and loving it