Match sch for zowell

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Match sch for zowell

Post by malinois »

Any one have the match sch for hp in zowelle....and the host club name. just trying to get a handle on who has matches for hp in my general area. I have shot at Riverbend awsome place but my current sch is hampering my attendance.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Match sch for zowell

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Ahmed
I think you meant Zwolle in Louisiana. Normally it is held in October, the week end before the change on daylight saving time.
Evelio
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

The state match is the only one held each year in Zwolle. At this time I am not sure how much longer that might even continue as I've heard talk about it going away due to the health of one of the main guys that hosted it each year. Hopefully some others up there will pick it up for the annual state match.

We will be having HP matches monthly starting next month here outside of Baton Rouge as the range rails are now all set in place. No covered firing line or anything yet but rails and targets we have and are ready to go. They will be the 2nd Saturday of each month weather permitting of course.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Match sch for Zwolle

Post by dustinflint »

Dee wrote:The state match is the only one held each year in Zwolle. At this time I am not sure how much longer that might even continue as I've heard talk about it going away due to the health of one of the main guys that hosted it each year. Hopefully some others up there will pick it up for the annual state match.

I wouldn't worry too much about the state match going away anytime soon. It's the third weekend of October and lots of fun. It's run by some local folks and entry forms are mailed to a few people that have attended before and one of them usually puts a copy here on SteelChickens for everyone that didnt get one.

Dustin
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

Ha yeah zwolle thats what I meant.....Glad for the info guys.....dee what is the host club for those matches in Baton rouge so I can look up the particulars....thanks again.
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

No host club unless we have the matches registered under the SB club name I am not sure. It is a private HP range. We can get you directions if you ever want to make it in for a match. I think at this time we are just going to be shooting one 60 shot match of the class of your choosing. We shoot airgun silhouette the following day as well at another range in Baton Rouge.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

I work 12 hour shifts that alternate the off weekend so my next line up is Oct,Sep,Nov think I can try to drop in for 1 of those !! So maybe we can get the info when the dates get closer.