NEW PLACE TO SHOOT!!!!

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
TURKEYSFEARME
B Poster
B Poster

NEW PLACE TO SHOOT!!!!

Post by TURKEYSFEARME »

There will be a new club to shoot cowboy and hunters pistol silhouette in western PA starting this spring.
Many of you who shot hunters pistol in the 90s may remember Rosedale Sportsmans assn, well were Back!
We will be shooting all 3 cowboy rifles as well as hunters pistol on the second saturday of each month starting in April
We will be using the "straight Through" format with all shooters starting on chickens and moving down the line, Cost will be $7.00 a round (NRA registered) $4.00 a round (shoot for fun) Seperate targets and firing area will be available for shooters to sight in all day. Sign up's will run from 9am until 3pm

The club is located North of Pittsburgh near Harmarville, Check us out at http://www.rosedalesportsmen.org
Any questions feel free to contact me
Matt Pavlik 724-814-0411 mttpavlik@yahoo.com
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: NEW PLACE TO SHOOT!!!!

Post by cslcAl »

Matt, Nothing wrong with a new place to shoot. Thank's for stepping up. Al
Team Sierra Member
piguy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by piguy »

Another place to shoot 3 guns is a good thing, just wish we had some in Carolina.
DownEast John
B Poster
B Poster

Post by DownEast John »

I'll second that, Pigguy.
Went to Roxboro last Sat., they had
their last match of the year, will resume in March. Not the easyest place to get to. Where you located at??? I'm at the Coast, Beaufort, NC.
Son & Grand-son came also ,even though they beat my pants off, it was a real good day. :D
Picked up a new [to me] sblr to try, some-thing you don't see often, a Browning Pump 22, hope it shoots as good as it looked on Gunbroker.com
Other then Marlin 39a and Henrys what are some of the off-beat .22's you guys are using???
John
piguy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by piguy »

Downeast John,

I am a little east of Raleigh. You met me at Hyco and followed me out of there. :D 3 gun matches are hard to come by in this part of the world, Hyco is one of the few that even has smallbore and pistol caliber. I also go to Durham and sometimes to Va.

J.B.
DownEast John
B Poster
B Poster

Post by DownEast John »

Pigguy, It really is a small world after all!!!! :)) John
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

Matt, I do remember that place we used to come down and shoot the Hunters Pistol. Thanks for getting it going again. Mike haynes