checking in

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
what a girl
B Poster
B Poster

checking in

Post by what a girl »

:D just what a girl checking in to bad about the tumut two day :(( it was going to be my first tumut 2 day as a competitor, stupid rain and floods [-( just shot a 23 with the fwt in the scoped looking forward to get back to the real match at the bowral christmas shoot :D
Bear
B Poster
B Poster

Re: checking in

Post by Bear »

Hi What A Girl

Looks like Graeme will have to watch out when you get used to the FWT, Are you coming to the NSW state CLAS in December I will take my 25-20 for you.

Bear
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Wondered how long it would take one the down under boys to crawl out from under a rock??? Glad to see at least the Bear checks in once in a great while.
Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bugle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bugle »

Good shooting What a Girl. I do hope you and Nanna Pat can make it to the RMS xmas party and the "Stolen Day".
Oh, Graeme is invited too!! It must be about time he gets defeated by the younger generation.

Bugle
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

Hey Mel don't forget the scope NSW state shoot Batemans Bay Nov 6 & 7. Anyone from Tumut coming over.

Daisy
what a girl
B Poster
B Poster

Post by what a girl »

hey guys what a girl here yea we will be at the act christmas shoot and stollen day and bowral christmas would very much like it if the 25-20 was there soz about batmens bay couldn't be there been studdying hard and have got exams coming up :-s and i agrree it is about greame has a bit of compitition from the younger gen :)