SOLD T/C Contender Rifle and Handgun Set-4th of July Special

Want to buy or want to sell.
Wolfen
Unclassified Poster

SOLD T/C Contender Rifle and Handgun Set-4th of July Special

Post by Wolfen »

4th of July Special -

Good through the 5th of July - The price has been Lowered to $850.00.

An "Original" Style Thompson Center Contender Three (3) barrel system. For the Pistol - 10" 7mm TCU & 357 Herrett. The 7mm TCU Sights have been removed and a 2x Leopold scope mounted on it. The 357 Herrett is Mag-na-ported with Factory Sights.

There are Six (6) Pistol Grips - One (1) custom "Two Hand" Grip from Fajen with a Copper Bottom Cover Plat, One Pachmayr, One (1) Harrett, and Three (3) Thompson.

There are Three (1) Forearms - One Pachmayr, Twp (2) Thompaon - One (1) for 10" Barrel & One (1) for 14" Barrel.

For the Rifle - 204 Ruger. The Rifle barrel is NIB as is the NcStar Rubber Coated Tactical Series, Illuminated, Rangefinder Retical, 30 MM Tube, 3-9x40 Scope on it. The Stock and Forearm are from Fajen's back in the early 80's. It is rather Unique as there Shop Foreman - Fred Wenig, now of Wenig Custom Gun Stocks - made it for me to evaluate for Silhouette. Same goes for the Two Handed Grip at the far Left.

I also have reloading Dies for all three calibers as well as some loaded rounds and empty brass for each caliber.
Although the 7mm TCU's are in an RCBS Box, they are actually Pacific Dura Chrome Dies.
The Ruger 204 and the 7mm TCU use the same shell Holder and it is in the Ruger 204 Die Box. The 357 Herrett uses a 30-30 Win. Shell Holder

There are -
45ea. Loaded 357 Herrett Rounds + 1ea 50 Round Box
50 Loaded Rounds and 50 empty New Cartridges for the 204 + 2ea 50 Round Boxes
200 empty / cleaned & re-sized cartridges for the 7mm TCU + 2ea 100 Round Boxes

Included are a variety of Contender spare parts such as Rear Sights, Barrel Mounting Pins, Assortment of Screws etc.- mostly New but old.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Asking $1,000.00. Accept only Postal Money Order. If you find that stiff, by all means - Make me an offer I can't Refuse.

Will also accept trade for CZ 453 Varmint 17HRM with Set Trigger + Scope & $.
CZ 452 Thumbhole Varmint + Scope & $.
CZ 452 Ultra LUX
CZ 452 FS + Scope &$BSA Model 12/15 + Scope & $.
HR Model 12 Single Shot, Heavy Barrel +Scope &$$.
Remington 40X 22 LR
Winchester M52

Buyer must submit Copy of FFL to be delivered to.

Will ship to Lower 48 only.

Wolfen
Last edited by Wolfen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfen
Unclassified Poster

SOLD T/C Contender Rifle and Handgun Set - 4th of July Speci

Post by Wolfen »

These Items have been SOLD via Rimfire Central and Graybeard Outdoors Buyers.

Thanks

Wolfen