Silhouettes in MO

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
topgun526
B Poster
B Poster

Silhouettes in MO

Post by topgun526 »

Hello Fellas,
Does anyone know where to shoot some matches in Mo other than St. Louis Benchrest Club?
ldholton
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Silhouettes in MO

Post by ldholton »

monroe county gun club paris mo. has for a long time but i have not been there in about like 4 years but will find out sun(be shooting in wright city ) if they are still shooting charlie that ran the matches in paris was getting up in years will let you know sun night or mon morning what i find out
rdanhaus
Unclassified Poster

Post by rdanhaus »

Monroe County Gun Club has HP matches generally on the 3rd Sunday of the month.
This year the dates are March 21, April 18, May 16, June 20, July 18, August 15, & a two-day match on September 18-19
Contact: Charles Wheaton, 26658 Route P, Paris, MO 65275. Phone: 660-327-5879
The March match had too much mud for a truck to carry the targets down, so we shot the gongs and spotters scored.
RoyD
brokenspur
Unclassified Poster

Post by brokenspur »

Good day to you. In Springfield, Missouri ( a few miles S.W. ) we have 24 Silouette matches from April to Oct. They are always at 9AM Sunday and last till about 1 PM.
You might not be interested as they are all Rim-Fire. The ranges are 25-50-75-100 yards. 10 at each. We shoot both standard and metric. Rules are any rifle, any scope, any ammo, except no slings, no hand forearm rest and no hooked butt plates. This applys to all rifles. We also shoot the metallic sights in it's own class.
We have 25 to 40 shooters per match. The last match of the year is out Cook Out and prize shoot and they are 2-man ( Ladies ) team match.
We have been having these for about 10 years and all firing points are covered so weather does not keep us from shooting. We have shooters that also shoot High Power and if you shoot in the St. Louis area you probably shoot with some of them. If you have any questions you may email me at wb0qww@sbcglobal.net. John
AZRifle
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AZRifle »

I have not found any for High Power other than the Bench Rest Club of St. Louis.

One High Power Rifle Silhouette in Arkansas is ...
Benton Gun Club Bauxite, Arkansas

Jerry
Rifle Silhouette Information - http://www.RifleSilhouette.com
Arizona Land Surveying - http://www.AZLandSurveying.com
ldholton
A Poster
A Poster

Post by ldholton »

rdanhanus is telling you all correct info