Paul Davis shoots 39 in HP

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Paul Davis shoots 39 in HP

Post by Innocent »

JB...with shakes it is not a matter of listening, it is a matter of almost perfect conditions, a match every weekend year around and lots of good gunsmiths.
Add to that a little competition and the overall scores go up.

Now as to the clown suited 7 or 8 Guru, he is fine, the worst thing he does is give away the free candy and get you hooked on HP. Well maybe we could come with some other bad habits if we put our minds to it, but look at the bright side, it is Sara that puts up with him not us.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Yup all that listening and being able to shoot yearround paid off yesterday, well almost. Shot a 32 in Standard class and would've won the match; would've except for the three rams that gave me the finger when I hit them dead center ~x( . So my score came out to a 29, which was first place in AAA. On the hunter side of things shoot a 26 which would have been a 29 but those same three rams agian gave me the finger. In total by the end of the match 11 rams were rung on bank 3. It was pretty windy yesterday with the wind coming at us down the canyon. It's not my load, I'm shooting the same load as Eric Boos so I know it takes down rams. Just one windy day. All in all it was a good day I was shooting good.
"The bench proves the rifle, standing proves the man" Harry Pope. 6.5's for LIFE
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Now shakes...any day burning ammo is a good day. Windy or not, and BTW what do you consider windy? Good shooting and chase those rams!

Innocent

shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

it was so windy Mary the smoke came back out the stove door instead of the pipe :-o
"The bench proves the rifle, standing proves the man" Harry Pope. 6.5's for LIFE
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Now that is windy, I expect you to have that taken care of by the time I get there.

Innocent

Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

[quote="shakes"] would've except for the three rams that gave me the finger when I hit them dead center ~x( . So my score came out to a 29, which was first place in AAA. On the hunter side of things shoot a 26 which would have been a 29 but those same three rams agian gave me the finger. In total by the end of the match 11 rams were rung on bank 3.

:roll: Shakes...repeat after me. 777777mmmmm.....oooooohhhmm................777777mmmmm....oooooohhhmm :)) =))

Just kidding with you man. Keep up that performance at Missoula and you will be the 2010 IRON MAN... Nice shooting!!

(the Devil made me do it..) :ymdevil:
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

:roll: Shakes...repeat after me. 777777mmmmm.....oooooohhhmm................777777mmmmm....oooooohhhmm :)) =))

Just kidding with you man. Keep up that performance at Missoula and you will be the 2010 IRON MAN... Nice shooting!!

(the Devil made me do it..) :ymdevil:[/quote]

Bob your quite the :o). Maybe someday with the 7. see ya at missoula :ymparty: