Merry Christmas to me...

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Merry Christmas to me...

Post by Jason »

My wife and I have finally been together long enough to be OK with just giving each other a very specific item or list of items that we want for birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas. Here's what I chose this year. I've been looking to get the combo since I saw them in use at a friend's house and $280 from Midsouth is too good a price to pass up. They sell for more than that used on eBay. It will be my "birthday/Christmas/everything else" gift for a long time, but I'm OK with that. It got ordered yesterday. I even got a little combo scale pan and funnel to go with it. :)

RCBS Chargemaster Powder Dispenser and Scale Combo
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i ... 0004498923

RCBS Powder Scale Pan and Funnel
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i ... =000449090

Now I'm glad that I put off reloading for nearly all my rifles lately. I'll have a cool new toy to play with now, and I've already convinced my wife that I need to use it immediately to make sure it works in the period that I can send it back to Midsouth instead of having to deal with the manufacturer if it doesn't. I'm stopping to get some more powder on the way home today to be ready for it to be delivered on Tuesday. :)
Last edited by Jason on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Re: Merry Christmas to me...

Post by jneihouse »

Cool toys...I love cool stuff. Merry Christmas!!..Now you need to look up every majory religions's holidays so you can apply for gifts for each one

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Commander Kitty....amen to all the holidays that you can get gifts for.

Jason,
nice toys..
Innocent M
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

jneihouse wrote:Cool toys...I love cool stuff. Merry Christmas!!..Now you need to look up every majory religions's holidays so you can apply for gifts for each one

Kitty
Already on it, John. Thanks to where I work being very multicultural, we get to celebrate lots of holidays. I have a pretty good list of the holidays from Canada, Mexico, Cuba, India, China, Japan and Brazil. Now I just have to work those holdays into the gift list. 8)
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

Got one of those from wife too....You will like it, works beautifuly.
AK Rev
B Poster
B Poster

Post by AK Rev »

I've got one and use it frequently. It's a good piece of gear.
RBriscoe
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by RBriscoe »

jneihouse wrote:Cool toys...I love cool stuff. Merry Christmas!!..Now you need to look up every majory religions's holidays so you can apply for gifts for each one

Kitty
Baha'i celebrates all of the holidays of the major religions and a few thrown in for good measure. ;)

It was the religion of choice for some people who "gamed the system" in the service.