Post by genphideaux »

STS,

On porch, drink firmly in paw, but still looking for the flying pig

David,

You know I am

Chick,

Sounds like we both are looking for the pig

Here piggy,piggy,piggy
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Well, D'CArlos is out! They are on vacation! I will make us reservations and get back with everyone....
Image Chicken George
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

I see that D'Carlos' learned their lesson last year.......A few more years and there wont't be anyplace that will let us in......Wonder why????
Commander in Chief, F Troop
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

By the way, I'll be coming in thursday afternoon late.....Promised I'd buy Evelio supper that night....Think I owe Dawg supper too....All Evelio wants to do is eat in a place that he won't have to shoot the bouncer....anybody got any suggestions for Thursday night??

Kitty
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

John,

Yes you do and it is steak night at the butcher block
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Sounds good to me.....Chicken, do we need reservations? Clothing?? Shoes???

Kitty
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

John,

What WE need is single malt scotch, blood red meat and a great cigar, That is what WE need

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

John, the steak sounds great, but the Scotch and the cigar sounds even better, do I have to bring a tuxedo with me ??? normally I don't take but shorts, and bluejeans.
I hope DUCK GUMBO will behave, in Jacksonville I had to help him to his room about 3 in the morning after he finished all my whiskey, that was on Thursday, and then on Sat. after the match was over we follow him to dinner going about 100 mph in the causeway. I had lost my appetite by the time we got to the restaurant.
See you all
Evelio.
Evelio
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Evelio,

Believe in Arkansas a tuxedo has two shoulder straps and say either "Big Smith" or "Carhart" on the front...... Single Malt whiskey has a way of disappearing pretty quickly around Duckgumbo. In Seattle he broke open the bottle on the shuttle from the plane to the rental car to help a fellow passenger out. Bottle didnt' see the light of day until after the Conard Cup, but managed to disappear completely on the trip from the range to the awards dinner....Course he had Zander and some of the other usual suspects riding with him......

Dawg has a good way of cutting to the chase and separating wants from needs, don't he? Almost poetic.....Going to be a good time in LR this weekend.

kitty
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Damn, Jon, can't you leave the "shoeless hick" jokes to the outsiders? If you think Arkies don't wear tuxedos you must not get to social events in the Delta very often.
Evelio, you shouldn't need a tux at any event organized by Chicken George but if I'm mistaken you're welcome to borrow one of mine.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Will admit to a certain lack of sophistication. Most of the social events I've attended in the Delta had one or more folks that provided immense entertainment right after they said "Ya'll watch this"........I do stand corrected and defer to the more mannerly of our southern gentlement. :lol:
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

We missed you last night. Mr. Culpepper is already here and in fine fettle. This is shaping up as the longest shooting match I'll have attended.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

What did the Arkansas virgin say the first time that she had sex? "Daddy, You're crushin' my cigarettes!"

Evelio forced his whiskey down my throat in Jacksonville at the five star Hospitality Inn. You had to drink just to think it was an acceptable place to stay!

Alston, you are correct in that John has not been in the Delta area of Arkansas or Mississippi. A different breed and social class! Tuxedos abound!!

Let the games begin!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Good strategy, Duckster, drinking in self defense.....What's a guy to do when confronted by hostile single malt?? Man, the Dawg with a running start on the weekend will be something we should sell tickets to see....