Looking for BKL 257A

Want to buy or want to sell.
Sal315
Unclassified Poster

Looking for BKL 257A

Post by Sal315 »

Hi,

I'm new shooter in the Jackson MS area, I'm getting started on smallbore silhouette
and air rifle silhouette.

Thanks to Bobby Huddleston's advice I've acquired a CZ452 Silhouette, Rifle Basix trigger and a
Leupold 6.5-20 EFR from Chicken George.

All I'm missing is the rings and now I find that BKL is not making them anymore,
could somebody help and sell me a pair they could spare.

Thanks

Sal
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Re: Looking for BKL 257A

Post by jneihouse »

If you haven't found a set of 257A's yet and are interested I found a set of BKL's of the double strap variety, same height as the 257's...not sure what model BKL tabbed these as...These would be free to a new shooter building his first rig that is a friend of Bobby Huddleston....pm me with mailing advice if you are interested.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:If you haven't found a set of 257A's yet and are interested I found a set of BKL's of the double strap variety, same height as the 257's...not sure what model BKL tabbed these as...These would be free to a new shooter building his first rig that is a friend of Bobby Huddleston....pm me with mailing advice if you are interested.

Kitty
Y'all gotta watch out for Commander "First taste is free" Kitty... Pretty soon he'll be trying to sell you antique farm animals.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Sal315
Unclassified Poster

Post by Sal315 »

I’d like to say thank you to jneihouse for helping a rookie get started.

THANKS.

Sal