AZ state match

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
timfinle
A Poster
A Poster

AZ state match

Post by timfinle »

The results of an incredible AZ state match are posted on arizonasharpshooters.com. The weather was perfect, not much wind and the temp was around 70.

During the 1st rifle cartridge match I had a true bummer happen. I shot the first 5 turkey's, then, when the second relay began, the rifle would not fire due to the cartridge being too long. I put a new cartridge in, raise my rifle and fired, hit the turkey dead center. Unfortunately, it was my friends turkey on bank 2, not my 1st turkey on bank 3 :oops: . I precided to hit the next 4 on my bank for a non counting total of 10. Still, I will take 9 turkeys.

I am sure I am not the only one with this type of story.

All in all what a day.
tim
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Tim....the best hit (especially when you get a chance to follow thorugh and see the impact) is always on someone else's target. Congratulations on the 9 counted though, good shooting.

Innocent mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

Post by the butcher »

Tim, ..... 10 big birds (even if only 9 counted) is something to be proud of. Dont worry about accidentally shooting the wrong bank it happens here at times, though sometimes I suspect it might not be quite so accidental :lol:
The Butcher.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Butcher,
only those with immature minds would consider not so accidently hitting another persons target. :lol:

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.