Inauguration Day...

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:.........................than lay around trying to expalin to that group of people how you really feel!!!
Innocent
Why am I having such a hard time thinking of how you'd have a hard time telling someone how you really feel :-)
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Bob259...I can be quiet, but not right now.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:Bob259...I can be quiet, but not right now.

Innocent
:twisted:
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Innocent wrote:BB...I have always said I was beyond help, quit wasting money with that class of 'professionals when my oldest brother started a masters degree in the stuff and his wife(?) at the time did some of the s*** that you would expect from that group while sailing.
It is more fun to try to hit the liitle spots on steel or paper than lay around trying to expalin to that group of people how you really feel!!!
Innocent
That's partly why my post grad work is in education, not psych. Psych matters, but real behavior change depends on motivation, opportunity and training.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

BB, you are getting too serious about motivation, offering an education is great but not everyone wants one, so let them do as they desire.

Innocent

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Innocent wrote:BB, you are getting too serious about motivation, offering an education is great but not everyone wants one, so let them do as they desire.

Innocent
All I can provide is opportunity and training - students have to bring their own motivation. I want to encourage students, but you are so right! They have to bring their own motivation.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

BB, My best instructors were mentors, not teachers. Just a matter of finding that niche in life.

Innocent