Last match of the year at OFGC moved to Oct 11th PLEASE READ

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Last match of the year at OFGC moved to Oct 11th PLEASE READ

Post by jneihouse »

Due to an unfortunate scheduling conflict with our 3 gun shooters we have been forced to cancel the October 25th smallbore silhouette match. Scheduling coordinator for our range allowed the 3 gun guys to schedule a 3 gun sectional that will tie up the entire range on the 25th. Just discovered the double scheduling about a month ago and there does not seem to be a work around. 3 gun has more votes, most of you all are familiar with the politics that come with sharing a range with other disciplines. So October 11th will be the final match of the year at OFGC and we will do the normal cookout/chili feed everyone that comes thing. Hope this hasn't caused anyone any inconvenience. Come on out and help us close out what has been a successful silhouette season at OFGC.

John Neihouse,
Silhouette Rifle Match Director OFGC
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Obvoiusly they don't understand they are dealing with 'Commander' Kitty. Do you need the troops to assemble?
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Commander Kitty, how are we coming with the distribution of those SND's, the extra week should give you time to get them out :-)
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Always seems to be some sort of power struggle going on between shooting sports at our club. Then trying to balance the needs of the few (competitive shooters) with the needs of the many (650 plus club members that do not shoot in competition). I'm still trying to figure out how the scheduling got screwed up since we all were supposed to have them in in January....Got me this time, will not happen again.

As for the SND's (Southern National Dollars) I still need to get with Ducky regarding the printing of the currency. I'll admit that between running matches here and traveling and shooting and kinda working here and there I have been remiss...But we will correct that....And by the way let it be heard here first that F Troop Nation will NOT contribute any funds to bailing out wall street.....And while we still have not issued the currency, you all will be glad to know that we have established diplomatic relations with our neighbor to the south after extensive meetings with their official representative El Puma...(F Troop Nation recognizes El Puma and his official delegation as being officially empowered to represent Mexico)over some fine cooking and you will be glad to know our southern border is secure....

Commander Kitty
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Commander Kitty,
El Puma's outpost nickname shall be Big Bertha's Chuck Wagon troop.

Innocent Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

So approved.....Anyone that sends a crew on a two day run to cook for us at Benton deserves a special name.

Commander Kitty
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:(F Troop Nation recognizes El Puma and his official delegation as being officially empowered to represent Mexico)over some fine cooking and you will be glad to know our southern border is secure....

Commander Kitty
Isn't anyone with a silhouette rifle and NRA Scorebook granted automatic entry?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ