Houston storm and silhouette shooters

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

STORM

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Well. I finally got my internet service back, no damage at all, except for a bunch of broken branches, and a mess all around, got power back Tuesday, but no phone or access to internet until about an hour ago.
My biggest damage was to my liquor reserve !!!!!!!
Thank you all for your kind thoughts.
I sure hated to have miss the match at Benton, and visit with my good friends.
Saludos to all
Evelio.
Evelio
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Good to hear from you Evelio! Sorry about the liquor reserves...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

That's great news Evelio. I'm sure we can take a collection up for your ahh, hmmmm 'water' supplies :wink:
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Evelio, Tthe liquor is replacable....BB Glad to hear you are home, some people will do anything to get out of buying a steak dinner. Now that rumor has it that you have better blood flow, your pulse rate should be slower so you only get 2 points a match.
Serioulsy we missed having someone to pick on and I hope you are doing well, but next time the bet is still going. Beat El Puma only by four points total but then he was doing a lot of cooking so we could eat well.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Mary, BB told me about his ordeal and I'm also glad he is well and on the mend.... However, some people will do anything to get out of a bet :wink: ... or was it the stress of the bet that caused it to happen :?

In any event it's all good news, Evelio is back on line and little damage, other then to the 'water' supply, BB cleaned and at full pressure and you beating El Puma. All in all a good weekend I'd say.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Mary, we probably will need to re-negotiate the bet since now I have a heart beat and that's bound to mess up my shooting. But you will take a whuppin'.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ